Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 96% Season Ticket Renewals

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great numbers.......with 16,000 additional members too. Frustrating for the 7,000 on the waitlist though. Going to take years for those at the lower end to be able to get a ST.

Death rate in the UK is about 1% of the population annually I think, so we're only looking for the missing 3% :lolol:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Great numbers.......with 16,000 additional members too. Frustrating for the 7,000 on the waitlist though. Going to take years for those at the lower end to be able to get a ST.

Death rate in the UK is about 1% of the population annually I think, so we're only looking for the missing 3% :lolol:

Unless we get relegated. Which we won't. Yes, it'll take years!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Who are the 4%? We need to know.

Given there will be a number of deaths each year plus people moving away (including younger folks going away to University) there will always be some natural churn in season ticket holders.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How many actual season ticket holders do we have ? 22k ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I know of 2, people not percent. [emoji16]
Colleagues son at uni and dad not wanting to go on his own.

That's a shame. I'm sure there are other fans who would like to buddy-up.

It everyone on that waiting list will actually take one. I’d wager those in the first 2000 will get a shot.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
So I went on the waiting list in April last year and was positioned around 2200 at that point. I've been in the USA for work for the last 5 years (Army) and had to give up my season ticket when they sent me abroad. As of this week I'm now back in the UK for the foreseeable future...what do people think of my chances of getting one for next season as I assume a lot of the 2200 ahead of me got one for last season? When would I expect to hear if I'm offered one?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So I went on the waiting list in April last year and was positioned around 2200 at that point. I've been in the USA for work for the last 5 years (Army) and had to give up my season ticket when they sent me abroad. As of this week I'm now back in the UK for the foreseeable future...what do people think of my chances of getting one for next season as I assume a lot of the 2200 ahead of me got one for last season? When would I expect to hear if I'm offered one?

So you want a season ticket now that we are in the Premier league. ? Back of the queue son.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Guess if you call the club they can tell you your current position ?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Given there will be a number of deaths each year plus people moving away (including younger folks going away to University) there will always be some natural churn in season ticket holders.

I know of 2, people not percent. [emoji16]
Colleagues son at uni and dad not wanting to go on his own.

I’d strongly recommend people NOT to give up a ST for Uni. My oldest lad is away at Uni overseas, and even he has made / will make 9 of the 19 home league games this season. That includes a couple of special trips home, but summer, Xmas and Easter holidays account for all the others. Now that you can get your money back for some of the others (if sold out) it’s surely a no-brainer to keep it?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’d strongly recommend people NOT to give up a ST for Uni. My oldest lad is away at Uni overseas, and even he has made / will make 9 of the 19 home league games this season. That includes a couple of special trips home, but summer, Xmas and Easter holidays account for all the others. Now that you can get your money back for some of the others (if sold out) it’s surely a no-brainer to keep it?

Absolutely. Take a pal and upgrade the ticket a few times, get money back for the rest.........easy to hold onto it now. If you paid cash for the 9 games when he’s home you’d end up spending the cost of the ST anyway so may as well keep it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here