Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Juventus

#BigGuns

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ta muchly. Three Spanish sides kept apart from each other and the English sides paired, the four favourites all kept apart, good job they don't leave it to a random draw or anything could happen
My wife always says that cup draws are fixed. In this case I'm struggling to think of an argument against.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
All FIVE English teams avoided each other in the last round, that could equally be looked upon as fixed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Also Glad Juve have a tough tie, hopefully they will take an eye off the league and Allow Napoli to take the title in Italy!

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
Still looks a bit suspect. Three Spanish sides in the mix - they all avoid each other. Two Italian sides in the mix - they avoid each other. Two English sides in the mix - they play each other. It smells

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Still looks a bit suspect. Three Spanish sides in the mix - they all avoid each other. Two Italian sides in the mix - they avoid each other. Two English sides in the mix - they play each other. It smells

All Five of ours missed each other in the last round, come on.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Contributing to domestic grass roots football how exactly?

Instead of one PL club going out in the QF (because they're playing each other), I was muting it would've been nice for them to have pitted against other opponent's, giving them the chance to go further!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here