Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Barce v Chelski

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will Chelski meet their nemesis tonight or perhaps do the job ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Weird stat in The Evening Standard tonight. Apparently Barca have never beaten Chelsea when Chelsea manage to keep 11 players on the pitch :lolol:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Some dodgy camera angles so far, never like the angle from above. Good response from Chelsea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The only issue for me is what is the best outcome for ourselves? That means do we have to play them (yes) but do they have to play any relegation rivals (yes) and how would a humiliation and some injuries affect all this? I am pleased to say that....I haven't the foggiest.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The only issue for me is what is the best outcome for ourselves? That means do we have to play them (yes) but do they have to play any relegation rivals (yes) and how would a humiliation and some injuries affect all this? I am pleased to say that....I haven't the foggiest.

Why do we have to play them again?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
This game is only going one way and Chelsea don't come out on top.

Even with Chelsea one down, I disagree. I predict Chelsea will go through. As I said during the first leg, Barca aren't all that from what I've seen so far this season, despite their unbeaten record in La Liga.

Chelsea are all over Barca currently.

hopefully I don't look like a plum at the end of game after Barca have trounced Chelsea

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Deffo a Spanish cameraman. And deffo a fan of Miro and Picasso, judging by the cubist and surreal camera angles and zooms. I'm beginnning to feel dizzy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Even with Chelsea one down, I disagree. I predict Chelsea will go through. As I said during the first leg, Barca aren't all that from what I've seen so far this season, despite their unbeaten record in La Liga.

hopefully I don't look like a plum at the end of game after Barca have trounced Chelsea

And 2-0 down now

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dembele clearly much to good to sign for us.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Messi’s the greatest. We’re lucky to have been around to watch this player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here