Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Barce v Chelski

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And there it is. Messi- the reason Barca always feel they can score more than their opponents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You simply cannot give possession away to Barcelona like that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hoddle has just topped the 'top top' player bollox. Apparently Messi is 'World world class'.

FFS,

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hazard just played a gem of a cut back into the box and there wasn't a Chelsea player within 15 yards of the ball. Where's Kerry Dixon when you need him?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Even with Chelsea one down, I disagree. I predict Chelsea will go through. As I said during the first leg, Barca aren't all that from what I've seen so far this season, despite their unbeaten record in La Liga.

Chelsea are all over Barca currently.

hopefully I don't look like a plum at the end of game after Barca have trounced Chelsea
*cough* [emoji16]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was always going to come back to bite me!

Not sure how Chelsea didn't score and managed to lose that 3-0.

Chelsea counter attacked with pace, Willian was outstanding, but they didn't have a clinical forward like Drogba or Messi to capitalise.

Quite common in football. Chelsea in their CL winning season, were sometimes second best, but mugged teams.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Chelsea counter attacked with pace, Willian was outstanding, but they didn't have a clinical forward like Drogba or Messi to capitalise.

Quite common in football. Chelsea in their CL winning season, were sometimes second best, but mugged teams.

Indeed, however, they hit the woodwork four times over the two legs, and gifted Barca goals, so I don't think 4-1 is reflective. Giroud did look like a donkey up front, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here