Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Barce v Chelski

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chelsea aren't playing that badly to be honest so far, I know a cliche but if they do score next they could make something happen

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Different player - we were after Moussa Dembele from Celtic, the Barca player is Ousmane Dembele.

Fruity, my old fruit......love you and your work to bits but.....I was just being playful. You are now in pole position for tonght's Whoosh! award.

Unless.....it was cold-blooded whoosh! bait and I have been double-whooshed. Trepidation, now... :cheery::wink::kiss:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In Africa that surname’s the equivalent of Smith.

Meanwhile, the other Dembele plays equally glamourous games against Kilmarnock, Raith Rovers, etc.

FFS, not you, too :facepalm::lolol::bigwave:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Even with Chelsea one down, I disagree. I predict Chelsea will go through. As I said during the first leg, Barca aren't all that from what I've seen so far this season, despite their unbeaten record in La Liga.

Chelsea are all over Barca currently.

hopefully I don't look like a plum at the end of game after Barca have trounced Chelsea

How much have you seen them then? I’ve seen most of their Sky games and seen them at home live against Levante. Now Levante are properly shit and Barca gave them three or four good chances that they weren’t good enough to take. Barca scored three, could have had eight or nine and played in 2nd gear. This season they will always score a hatful and always give a few chances. But the bottom line is they’re unbeaten in La Liga and they’ll sail through this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I’m lucky in that I also saw the latter half of Johann Cruyff’s career. Another footballing genius.

I thought Platini and Socrates were hugely brilliant players

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a Brazil team with Zico, Socrates, Eder and Falcao.

YouTube and watch the game vs Italy in Espana '82 World Cup

Rossi was also immense and my favourite Moty party piece "that a turn"

What a game that was and I think played at Espanol or possibly Athleticos ground

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ferdinand is wearing a suit and TRAINERS. He won't get into Sherry's dressed like THAT!

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
YouTube and watch the game vs Italy in Espana '82 World Cup

Rossi was also immense and my favourite Moty party piece "that a turn"

What a game that was and I think played at Espanol or possibly Athleticos ground

Espanol. The ground got sold off a few years ago and is no longer there

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How was that not a penalty and a red card? Barca seem to get an unbelievable amount of refereeing decisions in their favour.

At full speed I thought it was a pen. Replay showed nothing in it. I’d have been mad if that was Brighton not getting it and I was in the ground but in reality he’s barely been touched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here