Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Penalty saving stats for the last 2-3 seasons

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Im trying to find a reliable source which can show me our penalty saves ratio. Over the past seasons Stockdale and Ryan have saved their fair share of spot kicks. Does anyone know how to find this?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
According to the next post, Hungry house, these adverts are getting a bit tiresome! sometimes 2 out of three posts are adverts. And sorry no!

And underneath appears another advert.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
According to the next post, Hungry house, these adverts are getting a bit tiresome! sometimes 2 out of three posts are adverts. And sorry no!

And underneath appears another advert.
Are you sure?
That seems a very dodgy stat.

Edit: nope. Still not hit the ad break. Am I the only one that struggles to make sense of most of the in-thread ads? Makes them more interesting than the genuine posts sometimes!
TNever scroll as far as the ones at the bottom of the page but you're right. They're there!
Not as bad as the Argus' on line ones though that trigger every time you scroll to read the bloody article.

Edit to the edit: Yay! it's appeared! Goodyear tyres or e-bay or summat. How dull. I allow (and usually ignore) them rather than use an ad blocker - seems only fair to the site to help cover operating costs.
Now you'll have me on a mission to see how many different in-thread ads there are :lolol:

Last edited:

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Ryan - 66.66% (2 from 3 saved)
Stockdale - 50% (6 from 12 saved)
Kuszczak - 0% (0 from 10 saved)
Brezovan - 57.14% (4 from 7 saved)
Ankergren - 0% (0 from 7 saved)
Walton - 33.33% (2 of 6 saved from competitive first team games on loan)

Disclaimer - This is from Transfermarket which isn't always 100% accurate - If I find a better website in my favorites at home I'll let you know.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Disclaimer - This is from Transfermarket which isn't always 100% accurate - If I find a better website in my favorites at home I'll let you know.
Impressive from Ryan and Stockdale if accurate!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Did Ankergren not save Liam Lawrence's last minute penalty at Fratton Park, to seal a 0-1 win, in our first Championship season?

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Are you sure?
That seems a very dodgy stat.

Edit: nope. Still not hit the ad break. Am I the only one that struggles to make sense of most of the in-thread ads? Makes them more interesting than the genuine posts sometimes!
TNever scroll as far as the ones at the bottom of the page but you're right. They're there!
Not as bad as the Argus' on line ones though that trigger every time you scroll to read the bloody article.

Edit to the edit: Yay! it's appeared! Goodyear tyres or e-bay or summat. How dull. I allow (and usually ignore) them rather than use an ad blocker - seems only fair to the site to help cover operating costs.
Now you'll have me on a mission to see how many different in-thread ads there are :lolol:

Well i am often reading so and so sadly passed away, then i get Hungry house and i think poor bugger was just waiting for his dinner. its all a bit frustrating, but if that's what keeps the money flowing into nsc so be it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not the best quality video, but if you set it to the slowest speed, it doesn't look like he gets to it (to me), but it's not the clearest & I could be wrong.

Edit - Just found this as well - http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11809721.Stockdale_ends_long_wait_for_penalty_save/

I always thought what a brilliant team spirit we had in those days but compare that penalty save to now when they all bundle on the keeper. Not so much as an arse slap to say well done

Also, only a handful of players celebrating when now we have Maty Ryan running the full length of the pitch.

I bloody love our team our Mr. Hughton

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think he got a glove on it.

He pushed it onto the post & saved the follow up.

Stockdale said. Ben Roberts makes the keepers memorise where the opposition generally favour their kicks, which is why if they've done their homework, they should be in the right place to attempt a save.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

That’ll do!
Thanks

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports