Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Blimey! 23 Russian diplomats expelled!!!!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-p...sions&&ns_fee=0#post_5aa925bf42fbf7067a3efd05

Despite the shouts of Tory war mongerers, he actually goes a lot further in his assessments of the reach of Russian tentacles. The only bit they didn't seem to like is his call for evidence...

The United States, Germany, France, numerous other Allies, Labour back benchers, the SNP, Lib Dems, vast majority of parliament all fully back the government and believe Russia is responsible. It looks like it's just Putin and Corbyn who aren't convinced.

It gets worse. Corbyn’s spokesman clarifies he does not believe there is proof yet that Russia is responsible for #Salisbury - and MI5/MI6 may be wrong: “There is a history between WMDs and intelligence which is problematic, to put it mildly”.

https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/973921722108915712?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm 72, I've seen them come and go. They're all bluster he says as he bends over to kiss his ass bye bye. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

72.... what the heck do you need heating for, your generation should have stock piles of hot water bottles from the 70s.

Seriously Putin is not like the previous lot, he out for himself and his KGB mafia that he surrounds himself with, as I have said before he has so much to lose, he can not give up power through fear of his corruption becoming public and it all being taken away and thrown in jail. He can only leave the Kremlin one way without fear of recriminations and that is dead, how many he takes with him is the big question.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Not a Corbyn fan but I think he made some good points, as well as calling out Ruskie organised crime. On the point of evidence it would be stupid NOT to gather as much evidence as possible. He said Russia are either responsible directly for the attacks or responsible for letting chem weapons get into the hands of a third party. At no point is he suggesting that the Russians are innocent. He got the biggest reaction when he mentioned the diplomatic budget being reduced by 25%, which I thought was a cheap swipe at the Cons.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What, if any, is the likely impact on the many Russian billionaires and (mere) millionaires who reside over here? The likes of Abramovich etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One died last night in London. Nikolai Grushkov, aged 69. He was known to be an enemy of Putin.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...man-close-associate-ofboris-berezovsky-found/
Found with what appear to be strangulation marks on his neck.

Anyone who's an enemy of the motherland will be worried, rich or not.

I'd like to say personally that I think this is all anti Russia propaganda. The British government probably murdered these people just so that they could pretend it was those Russians, in order to deflect from the problems in the UK.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nothing, why, what's this got to do with them?

There's been plenty of speculation in the media about some of these guys (Abramovich has been mentioned a number of times due to his close relationship with Putin).

Financial sanctions, that sort of thing, is, I guess is where they're looking.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The United States, Germany, France, numerous other Allies, Labour back benchers, the SNP, Lib Dems, vast majority of parliament all fully back the government and believe Russia is responsible. It looks like it's just Putin and Corbyn who aren't convinced.

It gets worse. Corbyn’s spokesman clarifies he does not believe there is proof yet that Russia is responsible for #Salisbury - and MI5/MI6 may be wrong: “There is a history between WMDs and intelligence which is problematic, to put it mildly”.

https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/973921722108915712?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Whilst it remains the most plausible of opinions, what proof is there ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not working today. Watching RT, Ken Livingstone is not happy about it. Listening to Jeremy Vine earlier, George Galloway - who works for RT, was not happy.

I will let people draw their own conclusions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here