Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Blimey! 23 Russian diplomats expelled!!!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The UK expel diplomats, Moscow expel diplomats, they ignore each other for a few months and then.............it all goes back to how it was.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Meanwhile the Prime Minister behaves like a teenager...

#whatevernext

eh - is this a joke? The kid profferred a greeting of that nature, she responded in kind. Can't see a problem with that. What do you expect her to do? offer a handshake and be ridiculed for being out of touch?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
According to the Human rights charity Reprieve, the UK isn't shy about taking it's enemies out either. Funnily enough, the media didn't really pick up on this when it was released. I wonder why?

https://www.reprieve.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016_04_09-PUB-Britains-Kill-List.pdf

Whats good enough for the goose......

This is a good point to put it all in perspective. Not only that, but don't you think if the Russian state really wanted to take someone out, they are more than capable of doing it clinically and cleanly, not like this? This makes me suspicious of who actually did it. I have connections in Russia, and am also aware of CIA and Russian techniques that can induce a heart attack, which doesn't raise so much angst and suspicion. Surely the Kremlin would use something clean like this if they wanted to take him out?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is a good point to put it all in perspective. Not only that, but don't you think if the Russian state really wanted to take someone out, they are more than capable of doing it clinically and cleanly, not like this? This makes me suspicious of who actually did it. I have connections in Russia, and am also aware of CIA and Russian techniques that can induce a heart attack, which doesn't raise so much angst and suspicion. Surely the Kremlin would use something clean like this if they wanted to take him out?

As with all things like this there is an outcome the Kremlin wants. In hybid war attacks you try to engineer the target to react in the way you want.

The key is to work out what that wanted outcome is, and not to do it. Better than that is to react in the way the kremlin least wants.

Beyond that, is this just a test of something ? Who has passed and who has failed ? How do the test results now filter back into future events ?

The strategic picture is far more important than the specific details.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Good point. I was just making the point that the West are no angels. This could quite easily be a Russian Mafia hit or indeed a Western false flag to implicate Russia. As you say, its a little sloppy and seems to point the finger at Russia, which in all honesty doesn't seem like something an experienced intelligence agency would do to themselves.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth, but it's all getting a little serious now. The western media has been anti Russian for some time - But this is taking it to another level. Worrying times.

As they say in Japan...don't poke the bear....

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We need to make the point we have no agrro with the Russian Pepole mr Putin will use this to help him get elected without any opposition.
All I would say any fans going to rhe World Cup should be carful.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i see that HMS Trenchant has played peek-a-boo in the Arctic. good old fashioned diplomatic fun.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Have you not missed the point, this type of assassination attempt is designed to send signals to all who cross the line that death will come, but it won't be swift. Russian mafia conspiracy theorists should understand how ruthless this Russian Regime and those before it are. Putin is becoming more confident and feeling free to do what he wants, his time for being brought into line is long overdue. Just see what he is exacting on the people of Syria with his chemical munitions and it brings it all into perspective, or maybe thats the mafia at it again.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Have you not missed the point, this type of assassination attempt is designed to send signals to all who cross the line that death will come, but it won't be swift. Russian mafia conspiracy theorists should understand how ruthless this Russian Regime and those before it are. Putin is becoming more confident and feeling free to do what he wants, his time for being brought into line is long overdue. Just see what he is exacting on the people of Syria with his chemical munitions and it brings it all into perspective, or maybe thats the mafia at it again.

As SeagullinExile said, we will never find out the real truth. I often think if we knew what really went on behind the scenes we would be horrified (at all sides).

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Very telling that the number is exactly 23, the number famously associated with the Illuminati. It's said that Putin (who dabbled with the organisation but never became a full member) has been increasingly 'at war' with the Illuminati in recent months. This looks to me like May demonstrating to Putin that she is working with said Illuminati against him. Google 'the 23 enigma' for more info.

"Its said" by who? David Eike?

I am pretty sure that the Illuninati exist but doubt that Theresa is a JAMM because Frau Merkel would have blocked her.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Breaking news

image.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As expected, Russia is expelling 23 British diplomatic staff, but also cancelling the British Council, in Moscow, and the Consulate in St Petersburg.
The usual tit for tat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here