Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Blimey! 23 Russian diplomats expelled!!!!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
tumblr_oo7hymYTjw1ql2w65o3_r1_400.gif

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Drop in the ocean, they'll expel another block and then everyone will join together at various embassies across the World to celebrate what great diplomats they are. If you poisoned your Nan they wouldn't expel your Uncle, you'd be inside and punished (Trawlers, Sardines etc)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm almost certainly being very ****ing naive here but .... what are they spying on these days?
I'm in no way one of those conspiracy nutters but what is going on that needs spies?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I bet Putin is quaking in his boots. This country is no longer a world power so he just doesn't care.

TimWatt

Feb 13, 2011
Richmond
I'm almost certainly being very ****ing naive here but .... what are they spying on these days?
I'm in no way one of those conspiracy nutters but what is going on that needs spies?

Obviously the nature of spying is that it's secret, so we can only guess, but I imagine most spying is humdrum and little different from journalism, ie collecting information for assessment to be converted into intelligence. BUT the thing in Salisbury isn't spying it's military activity, and I imagine the test here is whether the person or people responsible for the action are to be expelled (assuming anyone in the UK was involved that is...).

Other than that, Putin doesn't really care. The only things he cares about are money, power and status.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Oh those Rrrrrrrussians! I am digging out an old "Protect and Survive" handbook and stocking up on sandbags,tinned food and bottled water up here in Wunt be Druv heights!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I guess the Brexiteers will be happy with 23 fewer 'foreigners' in the country :bigwave:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Very telling that the number is exactly 23, the number famously associated with the Illuminati. It's said that Putin (who dabbled with the organisation but never became a full member) has been increasingly 'at war' with the Illuminati in recent months. This looks to me like May demonstrating to Putin that she is working with said Illuminati against him. Google 'the 23 enigma' for more info.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Very telling that the number is exactly 23, the number famously associated with the Illuminati. It's said that Putin (who dabbled with the organisation but never became a full member) has been increasingly 'at war' with the Illuminati in recent months. This looks to me like May demonstrating to Putin that she is working with said Illuminati against him. Google 'the 23 enigma' for more info.

And the 57 varieties branding of Heinz is satanism.

:ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here