[Albion] Palace beam back confirmed

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
14347291-large.jpg

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Do we think this will sell out today? I really fancy getting the Lounge ticket but have to wait till tomorrow. Worth the risk?
How many lounge tickets are up for grabs I wonder?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Do we think this will sell out today? I really fancy getting the Lounge ticket but have to wait till tomorrow. Worth the risk?
How many lounge tickets are up for grabs I wonder?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'd be of the same thinking as yourself - I reckon it'll be ok to gamble.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Anyone know what the score is with drinking in the seats?

Don't think drinking in the seats will affect the score either way :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've been to pretty much all of them, and NEVER seen us win. Probably the best one was the 3-3 at Brentford, which I watched in the Heineken lounge (much better than being pitchside). The worst was the 0-3 at Palace, the 0-3 at Forest, and Stockdale binning off the TITLE at Villa.

All in all, I think I'm better off avoiding beambacks.

This was my reaction. We've now basically thrown away any chance of winning the game.

wilki123

Jan 25, 2017
whatever tickets i go to buy ie. one or two west stand lower or lounge it comes up with this message ? any advice would be greatly apreciated

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (Wilkinson, Dave), at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Screening: Crystal Palace v Albion 14/04/2018 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I can't seem to find any tickets for the lounge on the ticket website. Does anyone know if they all sold out yesterday?

It's OK. I have sorted it. But thanks for all your help.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here