Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace beam back confirmed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm glad some of you miserable feckers ain't going :moo:

I'm glad that some of you sad sacks will learn a valuable life lesson, however late in life, that it's NEVER right to join a stupidly long queue for a beer, only to spill it over some random person on the way back to your seat :moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm glad that some of you sad sacks will learn a valuable life lesson, however late in life, that it's NEVER right to join a stupidly long queue for a beer, only to spill it over some random person on the way back to your seat :moo:

I never spill my Guinness but have been known to throw Harvey's about in the North Stand concourse :drink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
12.30 - Southampton v Chelsea
15.00 - Palace v Albion
17.30 - Liverpool v Plucky
19.45 - Spurs v Man City

That'll certainly give the old liver a good workout. Best get some practice in.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Can a season ticket holder buy 3 additional tickets for anyone, or do they have to be season ticket holders too?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Glad my thread done the trick, shame I managed to get tickets.. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Yes.

Which is actually a right ballache, because you end up with a CONSTANT procession of herberts shuffling back and forth from their seats fetching numerous beers from the concourse during the game, and then shuffling back and forth again soon afterwards in order to piss it up the wall.

I think I might find a moody stream this time and watch it at home.

So glad I read your post. I've never been to a beamback, but was tempted by this one. I presumed you stood on the concourse and watched it on the TV screens ... sitting in WSL's not for me

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
To make the supporter experience as authentic as possible PB has arrange for classes 5a and 5c of St Mary Magdalene's to congregate in the corner seats all dressed in black. They will jump up and down whilst droning peculiar noises. Billy Perkins will bring his tin drum and Miss Dawkins will supervise.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So glad I read your post. I've never been to a beamback, but was tempted by this one. I presumed you stood on the concourse and watched it on the TV screens ... sitting in WSL's not for me

There's nothing stopping you from staying on the concourse and watching it there if you wanted to, rather than taking your seat in the WSL. The TV's were showing the game, and the queues for beer were so long, thats pretty much what loads of people ended up doing anyway.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Went to Boro and Villa beambacks, I will not be going to this one, Id rather we won and I missed it than witness another defeat stuck up the arse end of town.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
To make the supporter experience as authentic as possible PB has arrange for classes 5a and 5c of St Mary Magdalene's to congregate in the corner seats all dressed in black. They will jump up and down whilst droning peculiar noises. Billy Perkins will bring his tin drum and Miss Dawkins will supervise.

And they'll get the pyros in. That's how it was done before. Kids don't get searched.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here