Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Man U tonight

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I posted a similar comment on the Palace v United thread a couple of weeks ago but how is Mourinho getting away with a lack of criticism? He is useless. He’s spent £300m on cumbersome lumps like Lukaku, a flash but ultimately pointless player in Pogba, an ageing and ponderous Matic, a dodgy Bailly etc. Still they’ve got two ex wingers at full back and dog shit like Fellaini in midfield. Their most dangerous player is Rashford who he often leaves on the bench. And he’s spending £350k a week on Sanchez who has no pace and will never fit in to one of his teams.

Worst of all, the football is so incredibly boring and predictable. Seriously, if you look at performances versus money spent and expectations Mourinho is closer to being one of the worst managers in the PL than the best. He’s finished. It’s a matter of time until they have to sack him. It just baffles me that the media seem to be too frightened to tell it like it is.

Having said that I still think we’ll lose on Saturday as this is a much bigger game for them than us.
    Personally I don't think it's his his signings that have been the biggest problem, ( Sanchez aside, I'm sure he only signed him to keep him away from city, look at his record at Chelsea signing a lot of good young players and sending them out on loan), but rather he has no idea of how to put this team together, tactics, how to set them up etc.

All good for us come Saturday hopefully

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Hope Chris picked up some tips tonight!

0 Not allowed!
      La Liga is not the strongest league....it's actually weak bar a few teams.......

The Premier League is still the strongest league even if no teams make the semis of the CL.

It is the strongest due to the history, speed, physicality, weather, intensity, wages, and media frenzy..........Bottom half of La Liga is mainly Withdean stadiums in little towns.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grummit View Post
      72k of them outshouted by 2k Castillians. We will have nearly 3 times that many.

And no, we won't 'go at them'. Mourinho would love that, so they can play on the break with pace they have and pick us off.
      Seville is not in Castille.....
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bhaseeer View Post
      La Liga is not the strongest league....it's actually weak bar a few teams.......

The Premier League is still the strongest league even if no teams make the semis of the CL.

It is the strongest due to the history, speed, physicality, weather, intensity, wages, and media frenzy..........Bottom half of La Liga is mainly Withdean stadiums in little towns.
      History, weather and wages does not define how good a league is! The weather is better in Spain anyway!

0 Not allowed!
      Redcafe posters are describing it as the long ball tactics of muscled giants worked in narrow wins over CP and Liverpool, but were useless against an average technical european team. Jose always prefers power/height over finesse, but I can’t recall his Porto being based just on that. Perhaps he’s gone more conservative with age?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bhaseeer View Post
      It's a great result for us.

They will be under mega pressure Saturday and they still don't know how to play as a team, or with any real shape. It's a team of individuals.
      Sure, but tonight didn't change that. They'll now field a full-strength squad and won't take us lightly.
      I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuggles View Post
      Hope Chris picked up some tips tonight!
      Was he there?
      Now the big question is which team do we play, first or reserves. Personally I'd be annoyed if CH didn't throw our full team at United. Feel we can do it.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
      I posted a similar comment on the Palace v United thread a couple of weeks ago but how is Mourinho getting away with a lack of criticism? He is useless. He’s spent £300m on cumbersome lumps like Lukaku, a flash but ultimately pointless player in Pogba, an ageing and ponderous Matic, a dodgy Bailly etc. Still they’ve got two ex wingers at full back and dog shit like Fellaini in midfield. Their most dangerous player is Rashford who he often leaves on the bench. And he’s spending £350k a week on Sanchez who has no pace and will never fit in to one of his teams.

Worst of all, the football is so incredibly boring and predictable. Seriously, if you look at performances versus money spent and expectations Mourinho is closer to being one of the worst managers in the PL than the best. He’s finished. It’s a matter of time until they have to sack him. It just baffles me that the media seem to be too frightened to tell it like it is.

Having said that I still think we’ll lose on Saturday as this is a much bigger game for them than us.
      One or two irate Man U fans on 5Live calling for Jose to go after tonights performance.... it's not a great squad and I think he's been found out.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

1 Not allowed!
      Personally I wish they had won after extra time and it would keep then distracted from Saturday and the game on the 5th May.