Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2018 Thread

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I expect Rivers will be feeling a bit bruised at battered today. Let down badly by his O line for the majority of the game.
Really looking forward to the championship games to see if its the old guard or the young guns that come through.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Freddie Kitchens the new Head Coach at Cleveland. Probably deserves a shot after his work in the 2nd half of the season - and Mayfield loves him apparently. The optimist in me hopes it'll work out like Gareth Southgate, (the pessimist thinks his lack of top class NFL experience will count against him). 'Relatively pleased' is probably my overall response.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Freddie Kitchens the new Head Coach at Cleveland. Probably deserves a shot after his work in the 2nd half of the season - and Mayfield loves him apparently. The optimist in me hopes it'll work out like Gareth Southgate, (the pessimist thinks his lack of top class NFL experience will count against him). 'Relatively pleased' is probably my overall response.

Putting together a very experienced staff though...Im looking forward to next season!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Settled down for the long haul tonight. Will try to last until 3am ish.

Think this Saints Rams game will go to the wire

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Settled down for the long haul tonight. Will try to last until 3am ish.

Think this Saints Rams game will go to the wire

Dunno about that. Rams need to move the ball on this drive without trick play 4th downs, or this could be a blow out.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Dunno about that. Rams need to move the ball on this drive without trick play 4th downs, or this could be a blow out.
Fair. Rams defence has held it close enough. Rams have some big plays in them. But yeah they need to get it going soon

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Now we have a game. Great, couldn't face another one sided sporting contest after the snooker.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Saints vs Rams
Patriots vs Chiefs

Tbh I haven't been following the play-off situation this year.

Is there any UK TV coverage?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Another shocking call :nono: Way too many of these this post season.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I don't remember what the shocking call you referred to last week was but this one was truly dreadful, not just game changing but game costing

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Last week's was probably against the Eagles, so I may have been a little bias. But yeah I can see why the Saints are seriously pissed off. They should be in the Super Bowl

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I struggle to feel sorry for Sean Payton. Obviously a horrendously bad call but if it had to be against anyone I think Sean Payton would be the one for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here