Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2018 Thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I feel sorry for Lamar. It's not his fault they put so much weight on his shoulders as a rookie. They were making him out to be the answer at QB even though it was the defense carrying this team to the playoffs. Poor judgement by the staff.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Chargers off to Gillette Stadium, good comeback by the Ravens but not enough

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
And your point? We can all write or cut and paste fantastic evidential points about how a team are going to get shafted, but I prefer to look at it that everyone thought eagles were shit this year and we wouldn't get anywhere near any sort of playoff berth.

Yet here we are.

Whoever wins tonight, we have had a superb season and I have a sneaking suspicion about tonight.

Time will tell.

And your point?

Your team can be better than what all the prognosticators thought you would be but that doesn't win you a playoff game. Great defences win playoff games!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
And your point?

Your team can be better than what all the prognosticators thought you would be but that doesn't win you a playoff game. Great defences win playoff games!

Not turning the ball over wins you play off games. Baltimore have a great defence, and lost because they turned it over too much and let there QB get sacked constantly.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Classic Eagles indiscipline. They never seem to learn, should have the ball and will probably pay for it with a touchdown.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Another bad call. The officials are having an absolute mare today.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Bears not really looking like a 12-4 team at the minute - and Foles has really stepped up to the plate

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Eagles TD!!

Bears hit the upright and blew the FG.

Eagles take it 16-15. One hell of a game. Both Foles and Trubiski had stand out games.

Proved a lot of the nay-sayers wrong.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
And your point?

Thanks for writing us off

Seemly foles was going to be smashed by this super human defense

Ah well

Moving on. Now things are getting interesting and we owe those pesky cowboys one

Absolutely fantastic result and again the eagles turn the form book on its head

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here