Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast

The Official NFL 2018 Thread

0 Not allowed!
    Time for a new slate.

2018 free agency well under way with Kirk Cousins about to sign for the Vikings. Which is nice.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Be interesting to see how Cousins fairs at a team with expectation.

As a skins fan always felt he has fallen short when required.

0 Not allowed!
      Loads of big names up in free agency this season and an interesting draft to come.

Waiting with interest to see what Elway does around the QB situation for this season. Does he bring in experience or risk another rookie from the draft?
      She’s the main man in the office in the city
      And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
      But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
      And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thedonkeycentrehalf View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Loads of big names up in free agency this season and an interesting draft to come.

Waiting with interest to see what Elway does around the QB situation for this season. Does he bring in experience or risk another rookie from the draft?
      In for Case Keenum aren’t they ?

0 Not allowed!
      Target seems to change every day. If we go for Keenum then my guess he would only be a stopgap and that we would go for a QB high in the draft
      She’s the main man in the office in the city
      And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
      But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
      And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I wondered if elway might have gone all in on drew brees. Sacrificing Talib to make cap space seems odd if you are just going to get keenum. Brees agreed 2 year deal with saint though I see.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Vikings better hope they get Cousins over the line as their 3 other QB’s have left the building.
      Members

5 Not allowed!
      This is the year that Cleveland get all their, (sorry "it's") draft picks right, don't screw up on free agency signings (or release the wrong guys) and Jackson reveals that he IS a good coach actually. Superbowl winners for sure. Or failing that a couple of wins in the regular season would be nice.

0 Not allowed!
      Steelers need an inside linebacker and a free safety. They won't be breaking the habit of a lifetime and getting involved with high profile free agents I shouldn't think.

Steeler nation is still eating itself after the Jacksonville debacle in the playoffs. Many are saying the £14m on Bell's second franchise tag would be better spent on the defence in free agency. I think that's bollocks frankly but there you go.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brovion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is the year that Cleveland get all their, (sorry "it's") draft picks right, don't screw up on free agency signings (or release the wrong guys) and Jackson reveals that he IS a good coach actually. Superbowl winners for sure. Or failing that a couple of wins in the regular season would be nice.
      Good start with the Taylor, Landry, Randall trades imo.
      They also got good value for a scheme mismatch in Shelton and a player in need of a fresh start in Kizer.

I am hearing they are considering Josh Allen at 1.4 in the draft which will be a massive **** up if they do go for it. The kid has serious accuracy issues which regardless of the strength of his arm will not translate well to the NFL.
      Last edited by spring hall convert; 14-03-2018 at 11:50.