Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New ticket exchange

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There must SURELY be a limit on how many times you are allowed to list your ticket?

Do it mention that anywhere?

They would want to create a situation where it is seen as desirable to buy a STH, benefit from the low pro-rata costs, but only go the 6 big games, and return for all the others (assuming the sell-outs continue, of course...)

Good point.......they'll have very accurate data as a result of this so I guess will quickly be on to it if it has been missed in their thinking.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There must SURELY be a limit on how many times you are allowed to list your ticket?

Do it mention that anywhere?

They would want to create a situation where it is seen as desirable to buy a STH, benefit from the low pro-rata costs, but only go the 6 big games, and return for all the others (assuming the sell-outs continue, of course...)

Good point. thankfully most ST were sold without this knowledge. Could be some carpet baggers out there though!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Please don't suggest this to the club! Oh, you just did. This is more likely to inconvenience things for long distance fans, of which there are many (and I will be soon).

and I am one, myself (long ISH, anyway)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Hallelujah. At last. Really good news.

Glad to see he can listen. Well done Paul (and chaleyjam)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just need to keep this from my wife otherwise she will be suggesting holidays during the season now that I would get cash back

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Obviously would like to see it for bronze tickets and away tickets, but this is a good first step, and with many tickets likely to be listed on the exchange it does mean there is less need to buy tickets 2 months before the game to make sure get tickets (with risk can't go)

Good point. thankfully most ST were sold without this knowledge. Could be some carpet baggers out there though!

Nah, this won’t be an issue. Firstly, the games you can’t make may not sell out so you would not get a penny back and even if they do, your ticket might not sell.

It looks really easy to use and appears a huge improvement on the old survey system.

The reward when a ticket sells is excellent - way beyond what I would have hoped for.

As alreay mentioned, this may mean the club benefit further as there will now be more chance of the club selling a ticket than it being given free to a mate - and at the same time, totally addressing the issue of are you breaking rules when you can’t go.

The T+C’s do state you can make your seat available for any game, but when I clicked through I was only able to make my seat available for Leicester - so that’s still not quite there yet.

And yes, as already mentioned. The ability for a Bronze member to change their mind would be welcome and maybe could become a great upselling benefit the club could promote for buying bronze in the first place.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This is great for me. There is only so much voucher bought tat you can have in your house!

Funnily enough though I have been able to get to most games this season due to less midweek games in the EPL

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Will it or should it include away tickets. At the moment people are too scared to sell them or even give them to a mate. Therefore they lose money and a real fan who could buy it me out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will it or should it include away tickets. At the moment people are too scared to sell them or even give them to a mate. Therefore they lose money and a real fan who could buy it me out.

No.......it’s STH/1901 only.....

Not sure that many away tickets, or home matchday only tickets, get bought and then are unable to be used, must e/ a tiny % and insufficient to warrant having a system like this in place to deal with it.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
On the season ticket renewal pack, it said you must attend a minimum of 25% of the games, I’m assuming for the other 75% of the games you should be able to sell your ticket through the exchange.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Fantastic. Overdue. But you can’t moan when it is delivered. A definite positive.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good that common sense seems to have prevailed, and a ticket exchange scheme introduced. What still puzzles me is why did it take so long - it doesn't look at all complicated - I'd have thought a bright IT savvy kid could have knocked it up on an App in a couple of hours or less! I mean, what is complicated? - put ticket on a list, advertise it, sell it and send a credit transfer to the STH's bank account.......simples!

Glad this huge and difficult task has now been achieved though!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Good that common sense seems to have prevailed, and a ticket exchange scheme introduced. What still puzzles me is why did it take so long - it doesn't look at all complicated - I'd have thought a bright IT savvy kid could have knocked it up on an App in a couple of hours or less! I mean, what is complicated? - put ticket on a list, advertise it, sell it and send a credit transfer to the STH's bank account.......simples!

Glad this huge and difficult task has now been achieved though!
You don't sound very GRATEFUL...! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here