Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs Season Ticket Prices for new stadium 2018/19

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The stadium looks fantastic, but seriously those prices are crazy. 42,000 Season tickets available so imagine how eyewatering the match day prices will be for home fans. Who'd be a parent having to cough up a minimum of £400 for junior as well as your own ticket.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Spurs are usually a very well-run club but these prices are crazy.

What is the point of building a huge Dortmund-style Yellow Wall home end, then pricing out the fans who will make the noise in that end?

Arsenal's new stadium is like a library and Tottenham risk going the same way.

By way of direct comparison, Dortmund charge £200 for a 20-match standing season ticket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Most of WSL has concessions it is only middle sections that don`t .

Several kids and seniors in my WSL block and I know the juniors pay concessionary prices (end not centre - W1H).

I think you both know what I meant: we have an area with no concessionary pricing. It doesn't mean people in concession age groups can't sit there though!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most entitled fans in football. Some would say they are ENTITLED to pay top prices. Here endeth the rant.

And they will DEMAND to pay £7 per pint (Probably).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Expensive.

It looks like the Spurs equivalent of WSL is around double the price of the Albion ST cost.

Wonder if at these prices you get a free prawn sandwich on entry

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Terrible No longer working mans game. Such demand in London can charge what they like. Was told West Ham despite gates of 55 plus have waiting list of 40000

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ouch indeed! Really makes you appreciate the great deal we've got going at the Amex.

Yeah but I bet their fanzone will be better than ours. :angry:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Terrible No longer working mans game. Such demand in London can charge what they like. Was told West Ham despite gates of 55 plus have waiting list of 40000

Sorry just looked it up West Ham have 52k season tickets holders and a 45k waiting list

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think you both know what I meant: we have an area with no concessionary pricing. It doesn't mean people in concession age groups can't sit there though!

Actually I wasn't aware - never taken any notice..........can see where now on the STH price sheet though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
ouch indeed, makes my head hurt. reckon some marketing research team have micro analyzing demand and price each subsection, probably with very complex computer models and a hefty fee.

suggest they can sit where they like as long as they pay the full rate some places.

It's now official . . . Tottenham fans must be richer than us.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's all well and good charging exorbitant prices now they actually have a decent team but will the prices drop when they sell Kane and Erikson and go back to being the also rans they've spent the past 30 years being?

SAC

May 21, 2014
If I was a Spuds fan, that would stop me ever attending. Stupidly high prices.

All London needs is another library to watch football in when they already have Stamford Bridge and new Highbury. At least at the Tax Payers Stadium you get free boxing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Actually, at age 62, l have to make that very decision in the next couple of years. My seat is in W1G, so do l move to an area where I can get a concession to my season ticket? or do I stay put and continue pay full whack?

Decisions decisions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here