Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What points tally would you accept today from our last 8 games?

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Four points from the home games against Leicester and Huddersfield would be blimming marvellous and should keep us up.

Beating Palace would be amazing - but I'd happily take the draw now

Any points from the Liverpool, Man United and Burnley games will be a bonus - but I'm not feeling optimistic

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'd take 4 points right now.

In a perfect world, we win the next 2 home games and then can relax and rest players for the semifinal....

...but this Brighton we are talking about, so I'm expecting to go to Anfield, pay little attention to our routine defeat, glued to my phone in hope of salvation elsewhere.

PG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have predicted 3 points will be enough, a win against Huddersfield at home, unfortunately we lose all the remaining games, so it's pretty important we beat Huddersfield..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I hate having to rely on points against Huddersfield. I just get a bad feeling about that lot.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I will take 4 if we get them from the next two home games. None of the bottom three have been able to put a decent run together all season and I don't see that changing. Through West Ham's meltdown in to the mix and 38 should be enough.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Three will do this term I reckon. 5 to be nailed on.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
As long as we host Man U and visit Liverpool when already in a safe position I won’t mind. Two huge parties home and away to finish our first season at this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here