Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Saw the interview. Still not far right in my opinion. I follow many people who are considered far right by the media/establishment, but I wouldn't consider them to be.

I am wondering where on the scale of right to far right you would place the KKK?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Knew it wouldn’t take long for a thread worse than the badges one to appear. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
My special antipathy is the Muslim apologists who take every opportunity post an Islamic atrocity to obfuscate and openly lie about the peaceful love of the Muslims shown by their faith towards us kaffur and infidels.

I literally sit and wait for the first,moderate, Muslim to pop up on question time or the news claiming that Islamic terror is nothing whatsoever to do with that faith and is perpetrated by those seeking to "hijack" the faith for their own twisted purpose. What utter utter drivel. The truest proponents of the faith are hunkered down with Al Baghdadi and Al Queda. It is the guys in ISIS who are truly living the book in its truest form. Don't listen to the guys who claim otherwise. Really, just don't. It's a lie.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I am wondering where on the scale of right to far right you would place the KKK?

Do you? Why?

Considering they were mostly Democrats, what do you think?

The thing is, we live in such a left wing time, anything considered right of centre is considered far right. People will have you believe the Tory's are right wing, when they are left, just not as far left as Labour.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
[yt]dPzzr0LpeuU[/YT]

Thanks for posting that. It is always interesting to listen to Tommy Robinson. It's revealing that, in the US he is widely feted by some heavyweight commentators who are absolutely NOT far right or anything like it. People like Sam Harris who is one of North Americas most prominent academics who warn constantly of the tactics of Muslims who try their damndest to divert any questions about the cultural damage done by large scale Islamic migration to the west. People like Christopher Hitchens (RIP) and our own Richard Dawkins and Douglas Murray who were and are supporters of Tommy. Yet widespread opinion among Brits is that he is a crypofascist and Far Right extremist. He is not. Has never been convicted of anything to do with incitement. Before anyone forms an opinion they must look into the subject for themselves. Laziness among the public who let the media and politicians guide their opinions is shocking and very disappointing.

SussexGold

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, as an upstanding member of the community, im sure he does. Football hooligan, dodgy passport carrier, convicted of assault on a police officer and mortgage fraud, shows he is a fine example of the people of Luton. Should be the towns poster boy.

I would suggest you, you don’t actually understand what the authorities in this country have put the guy through. Fair enough in his younger years he was not a saint like most, but in a civilised forward thinking country (could be further from the truth) there’s forces at play trying to silence/end he’s right to speak

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Thanks for posting that. It is always interesting to listen to Tommy Robinson. It's revealing that, in the US he is widely feted by some heavyweight commentators who are absolutely NOT far right or anything like it. People like Sam Harris who is one of North Americas most prominent academics who warn constantly of the tactics of Muslims who try their damndest to divert any questions about the cultural damage done by large scale Islamic migration to the west. People like Christopher Hitchens (RIP) and our own Richard Dawkins and Douglas Murray who were and are supporters of Tommy. Yet widespread opinion among Brits is that he is a crypofascist and Far Right extremist. He is not. Has never been convicted of anything to do with incitement. Before anyone forms an opinion they must look into the subject for themselves. Laziness among the public who let the media and politicians guide their opinions is shocking and very disappointing.

His book, Enemy Of The State is also very interesting. The things the government have done to keep him off the streets during his time with EDL is sickening. The government will do everything to prevent anyone speaking out against Islam (see Brittany/Lauren etc.) But why? Are they afraid of the reaction from Muslims? Why would they be, Islam is the religion of piece right? That’s the real Islamphobia for me. Speaking out against it isn’t.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

100% this.

What's really strange is how the police act towards Tommy, it's like they know what they are doing to him is wrong, but do it anyway.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Brittany Pettibone, planning to come here to interview Tommy Robinson detained for 3 days and deported. More effort to try and cover up Tommy's views. No surprise the main stream media haven't picked this up.

View attachment 95070

Good decision. We have enough facist troublemakers of our own. If it's "just an interview" she can do it online.
I'd say invite him to the States but I doubt even Trump would let him in whether he's got his own fan club there or not. Oh and, yes I have heard him speak. He's a racist, a facist, a xenophobe and a stirrer of hatred and bile.

Jihadis welcome? Do one!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here