Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Brittany Pettibone, planning to come here to interview Tommy Robinson detained for 3 days and deported. More effort to try and cover up Tommy's views. No surprise the main stream media haven't picked this up.

DYE7FbQXkAAUp8I.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brittany Pettibone, planning to come here to interview Tommy Robinson detained for 3 days and deported. More effort to try and cover up Tommy's views. No surprise the main stream media haven't picked this up.

View attachment 95070

Why would the main stream media pick it up? Loads of people get refused entry to the UK each day

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

View attachment 95070
Absolute joke , he doesnt incite racial hatred at all , if the home office think he does id like to know why he hasnt been charged ?? Have you seen the video of the 4/5 brave antifa lot attacking him and his camerawoman ? He did alright to be fair .

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Piece of attention seeking trash. All the usual suspects going into meltdown I see. Hopkins et al. Quelle surprise. Never mind. Maybe they'll be a good movie to watch on the flight back......

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Is it just me who thinks some of the grammar and typos in that letter make it look like a fake?
Got to say if it isnt fake then its ridiculously bad grammar and spelling , but you only have to look at the employees at loony house in croydon , the visas and immigration centre , some of the employees there , who actually get to decide on cases can barely speak english , let alone write it.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Got to say if it isnt fake then its ridiculously bad grammar and spelling , but you only have to look at the employees at loony house in croydon , the visas and immigration centre , some of the employees there , who actually get to decide on cases can barely speak english , let alone write it.

Having had quite a lot of direct experience with the immigration centre in Croydon, that is very fair comment :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is it just me who thinks some of the grammar and typos in that letter make it look like a fake?

good spot. third paragraph doesnt even make sense, fake or shocking fall in standards of civil service.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Have you seen the video of the 4/5 brave antifa lot attacking him and his camerawoman ? He did alright to be fair .

Yes i have. Disgusting behaviour and no doubt the police will do nothing about it. Much like how they did nothing when a Muslim posted a video on Facebook threatening to rape and murder his children.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes i have. Disgusting behaviour and no doubt the police will do nothing about it. Much like how they did nothing when a Muslim posted a video on Facebook threatening to rape and murder his children.
yep, yet someone glares at a muslim in a burka after a terrorist attack and the dogooders on here start pissing theirpants claiming a rise in 'hate' crimes.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I saw Tommy Robinson at Vienna airport yesterday morning. I'd have interviewed him for the Yank journalist if I'd known.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
....... and they're off.

Doing what ? and they're off doing what ? dont just leave it there , we're voicing and opinion that differs from yours, why exactly does that rate an special comment ? For you as well [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
yep, yet someone glares at a muslim in a burka after a terrorist attack and the dogooders on here start pissing theirpants claiming a rise in 'hate' crimes.

Would love to see the reports of people being ''glared'' at. Hope you can direct me to one. Will be an interesting read

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I saw Tommy Robinson at Vienna airport yesterday morning. I'd have interviewed him for the Yank journalist if I'd known.

Was he travelling on a real passport ? Or fake one?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here