Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

4 Not allowed!
    Brittany Pettibone, planning to come here to interview Tommy Robinson detained for 3 days and deported. More effort to try and cover up Tommy's views. No surprise the main stream media haven't picked this up.

Name:  DYE7FbQXkAAUp8I.jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  104.8 KB

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Withdean11 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Brittany Pettibone, planning to come here to interview Tommy Robinson detained for 3 days and deported. More effort to try and cover up Tommy's views. No surprise the main stream media haven't picked this up.

Why would the main stream media pick it up? Loads of people get refused entry to the UK each day
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010

0 Not allowed!
      Oh well.

0 Not allowed!
      Never mind.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Withdean11 View Post

Absolute joke , he doesnt incite racial hatred at all , if the home office think he does id like to know why he hasnt been charged ?? Have you seen the video of the 4/5 brave antifa lot attacking him and his camerawoman ? He did alright to be fair .
      Sex Panther

46 Not allowed!
      Is it just me who thinks some of the grammar and typos in that letter make it look like a fake?
      I'll look after the skirt Pinkie Brown's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      Piece of attention seeking trash. All the usual suspects going into meltdown I see. Hopkins et al. Quelle surprise. Never mind. Maybe they'll be a good movie to watch on the flight back......
      "Zaha does not dive," said Hodgson.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantana View Post
      Is it just me who thinks some of the grammar and typos in that letter make it look like a fake?
      Got to say if it isnt fake then its ridiculously bad grammar and spelling , but you only have to look at the employees at loony house in croydon , the visas and immigration centre , some of the employees there , who actually get to decide on cases can barely speak english , let alone write it.
      Sex Panther

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      Got to say if it isnt fake then its ridiculously bad grammar and spelling , but you only have to look at the employees at loony house in croydon , the visas and immigration centre , some of the employees there , who actually get to decide on cases can barely speak english , let alone write it.
      Having had quite a lot of direct experience with the immigration centre in Croydon, that is very fair comment
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantana View Post
      good spot. third paragraph doesnt even make sense, fake or shocking fall in standards of civil service.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.