Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What a very, very odd thing to ask. Does it matter? They're all kids

what a very , very odd thing to say , someone might think youre attempting to deny the existence of muslim grooming gangs and how terrifyingly widespread they are .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
not shouting you down at all mate .......i wouldn't be surprised if he's protected and financed by some billionaire with an agenda.......i have always said it's easy for sussex people to say everything is ok but it actually , really isn't . i can only speak on my personal experiences , been all over the globe , as a nation , we are not liked....fact

he isnt protected by anybody mate surely the footage shows you that

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
what a very , very odd thing to say , someone might think youre attempting to deny the existence of muslim grooming gangs and how terrifyingly widespread they are .

Only if you are simple then you'd think that I guess. Do you think one 'group' (note they are all paedos so the same group) is worse than the other?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's amazing there are now 9 pages of discussion about a clearly fake letter.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Only if you are simple then you'd think that I guess. Do you think one 'group' (note they are all paedos so the same group) is worse than the other?

one group is certainly more organised and i think that certainly makes them more dangerous , im not sure id lump the muslims n with your run of the mill.paedos either , youre attempting and failing miserably to paint these people as paedos who happen to be muslim which isnt the case at all

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
turning into a proper shit fest now so i am off

no.mate., its turning into the usual fest of lies and half truths which this lot use to drive people away and theyve obviously succeeded with you

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's amazing there are now 9 pages of discussion about a clearly fake letter.

its a discussion about a refusal of entry , the letter may or may not be fake tbe refusal of entry was genuine.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
its a discussion about a refusal of entry , the letter may or may not be fake tbe refusal of entry was genuine.

To be fair that letter looks well dodge and based on that I would be very cautious about taking any of the story at face value.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
lets face it ...public enemy no 1 to a lot of people ......lesser people than him been bumped in the past

Come on, the fact is Tommy is an irrelevance to the vast majority of people in this country. The only people who give even the slightest shit about what he has to say are the loons on the far right, and their equally twatty counterparts, the loons on the far left. Why would anyone go to the effort of bumping him off?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Come on, the fact is Tommy is an irrelevance to the vast majority of people in this country. The only people who give even the slightest shit about what he has to say are the loons on the far right, and their equally twatty counterparts, the loons on the far left. Why would anyone go to the effort of bumping him off?

no mate hes a vast irrelevance to people who dont live in muslim areas

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Is there any evidence from sources which don't have a vested interest in it that entry has indeed been refused? Such as a Home Office statement?

I couldn't see any working my way through but freely admit I may have missed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here