Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Carragher spits at fan (young girl)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not very good at all...

Ps - thanks mods

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor from JC but pathetic in the first place from the bloke goading him. Neither setting a good example to the young girl and neither come out of it well IMO

Yeh neither great but it’s banter really - don’t think the 2 offences compare. He wasn’t calling him a Scouse **** etc..

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
What would you expect due to provocation from some Man Utd fan looking for a reaction? Then he films it and sells it to the newspapers.

I am more disgusted by the guy taunting Carragher to be honest.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What would you expect due to provocation from some Man Utd fan looking for a reaction? Then he films it and sells it to the newspapers.

I am more disgusted by the guy taunting Carragher to be honest.

I’d expect him not to obscenely spit at anyone let alone a young girl. Give some verbal back but you’re downplaying SPITTING here on a kid?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can be charged with either Battery or Common Assault under U.K. law (spitting)

Yes but the other man said 2-1 to him - what will he be charged with? :facepalm:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I’d expect him not to obscenely spit at anyone let alone a young girl. Give some verbal back but you’re downplaying SPITTING here on a kid?!

I think he was spitting in contempt rather than at them, as there was some distance between the cars.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looks like the driver is filming rather than the passenger, if so needs points on his licence and a fine.
Carragher also not concentrating on his driving deserves the same punishment.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I hope Sky sack JC, that way I'll be able to watch Sky Sports without cringing.

Horrible person. The video sums dirty Jamie up. All the bloke did was mention a scoreline which didn't favour Liverpool. Hardly deserved being spat on. Let's hope the girly voiced scumbag gets his rewards.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Poor from JC but pathetic in the first place from the bloke goading him. Neither setting a good example to the young girl and neither come out of it well IMO

There's no comparison. What Carragher did is beyond vile. I'd expect that from a drunken down and out, not a national TV football pundit. He clearly has mental issues and needs to address them rather than gobbing on people out in public.

The biggest prat in football, especially when he's discussing football as if it's quantum physics.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
How odd.

If he had told them to **** off we'd probably we defending him. But that's really really wierd.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I actually think JC is a good commentator and has been singing the praises of the Dunk/Duffy combination in Sky games that I have seen.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bloke has his daughter in the front seat, is driving at some speed whilst paying much more attention to yelling abuse at the driver next to him and filming it? Needs to have his license (and maybe his child) taken away from him. :nono:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Bloke has his daughter in the front seat, is driving at some speed whilst paying much more attention to yelling abuse at the driver next to him and filming it? Needs to have his license (and maybe his child) taken away from him. :nono:

What about the man who stuck his head out of the window and gobbed on the girl whilst driving?

Is this a case of popularity over morality?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he was spitting in contempt rather than at them, as there was some distance between the cars.

No way. He’s staring straight at them and the spit clearly hits the girl. Are you a relation of his?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No way. He’s staring straight at them and the spit clearly hits the girl. Are you a relation of his?

This is unbelievable!

If he wasn't an ex footballer/football pundit, I really doubt anyone would be defending him, but because he is, somehow it's the driver and his daughter who are in the wrong for being gobbed on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here