Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Carragher spits at fan (young girl)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Apart from being a superb footballer, smart and funny, what's wrong with him precisely?

Superb footballer,smart and funny?Really? He can make some kind of claim to being a superb footballer
based on goals scored I guess but the rest?

What's wrong with him is that he is always tweeting about all kinds of subjects from sport to politics to whatever.
He is always desperate for attention and often his tweets are idiotic.

In this case it's wrong for a sports presenter to kick another sports presenter when he's down.
Very very unprofessional.Let's hope he never makes a mistake.

However I always enjoy the stick he get's with some of his tweets so it's not all bad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What's wrong with him is that he is always tweeting about all kinds of subjects from sport to politics to whatever.

How dare he !!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Superb footballer,smart and funny?Really? He can make some kind of claim to being a superb footballer

In this case it's wrong for a sports presenter to kick another sports presenter when he's down.

However I always enjoy the stick he get's with some of his tweets so it's not all bad.

How DARE he voice an opinion about another person on a public platform!

How DARE he get involved in a range of subjects such as sport and politics!

Oh...:dunce:

It's Twatter – about 90% of the posts are either idiotic, sarcastic or lighthearted! As his were!

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
How DARE he voice an opinion about another person on a public platform!

How DARE he get involved in a range of subjects such as sport and politics!

Oh...:dunce:

It's Twatter – about 90% of the posts are either idiotic, sarcastic or lighthearted! As his were!

Seems everyone is agreeing with my post :bigwave:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

I’m right with you on this mate.

Lineker has lived a charmed life because he knows how to work the press. He is far from whiter than white.

If you have to make a comment, say something dignified similar to Gary Neville not some smart arsed, clever dick tweet better suited to a school 0,ayground.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I’m right with you on this mate.

Lineker has lived a charmed life because he knows how to work the press. He is far from whiter than white.

If you have to make a comment, say something dignified similar to Gary Neville not some smart arsed, clever dick tweet better suited to a school 0,ayground.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. Lineker is one massive slime ball who loves gaining attention by tweeting crap about other people. He's had many a twitter battle with ex footballers. Shame he didn't have that in his locker as a player.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good to see the media backlash against the guy filming it has started. It will affect him and his family much more than it will Carragher

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Exactly. Lets go after innocent family members

Innocent?

The man was filming whilst driving! Inexcusable. In all my life of being on the road, I've never seen someone use their phone behind the wheel. What a scumbag!
And there was me thinking speeding (Duffy, LuaLua) and drink driving (O'Callaghan) were bad!

Fingers crossed he gets it worse than poor old Jamie.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Innocent?

The man was filming whilst driving! Inexcusable. In all my life of being on the road, I've never seen someone use their phone behind the wheel. What a scumbag!
And there was me thinking speeding (Duffy, LuaLua) and drink driving (O'Callaghan) were bad!

Fingers crossed he gets it worse than poor old Jamie.
There's no finer occurrence than driving (riding in my case) towards Arundel from the east, and having the car in front slow down.

Sure enough, down goes the drivers window, out comes an arm, and lo and behold David Bailey starts taking photos of the view.
:lol: :facepalm:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
As someone who believes Carra epitomised all that was good about my club, I find myself extremely emabarrassed for him and no amount of provocation or banter can excuse his behaviour.
In my eyes this is far worse than the Suarez affair and hope that he is banned at least to the end of the season and perhaps indefinitely. Ive read his book, seen films of his private family life and it’s so out of character but as a 40 year old man he should have been able to rise above this.
Whatever the rights and wrongs of filming when driving, baiting a celebrity with your own child in the car whilst driving, they don’t make this despicable act right.
I personally feel he has let the club down and I’m sure that’s far harder to take than anything sky through at him.
Shame on you Jamie.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Apart from being a superb footballer, smart and funny, what's wrong with him precisely?

Superb footballer yes - not so sure about smart and funny, though. Certainly not as smart and funny as he thinks he is! 'Never right and never funny' is something I've thought about Lineker for a long time!

[tweet]620629826303598592[/tweet]

:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here