Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Carragher spits at fan (young girl)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Met carragher a couple of times and seemed like a very nice down to earth bloke. However this video is pretty indefensible.

Strange

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
you Rodneys are geting your knackers in a twist again it wasnt Green Street was it snowflakes???

Two words

Banter

regards
DR

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
you Rodneys are geting your knackers in a twist again it wasnt Green Street was it snowflakes???

Two words

Banter

regards
DR

Rubbish.

That is not banter. It’s disgusting.

A boy at my sons school got suspended for spitting at him. There is no way I would have accepted any defence as “banter”.

It goes beyond the line of moral decency. And I am not a snowflake - I am a middle aged father of two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
*cough* spoof account *cough*

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Both should get a fine or points for not concentrating on the road, end of.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
There's no comparison. What Carragher did is beyond vile. I'd expect that from a drunken down and out, not a national TV football pundit. He clearly has mental issues and needs to address them rather than gobbing on people out in public.

The biggest prat in football, especially when he's discussing football as if it's quantum physics.

Yes, this. I don’t care whether it is a young girl or a middle age man, spitting is absolutely disgusting, and Sky should remove him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Spitting is vile.

Time for Jamie to step down from his media responsibilities.

The goading driver just needs the appropriate driving fines.

Job done.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd have both drivers up on a charge of 'Driving without due care and attention' as both show a lack of reasonable consideration for other road users.

Penalty - either disqualification or between 3 to 9 points. Fine - up to £2,500.

Whatever SKY choose to do with Carragher is up to them. Bringing the company into disrepute might seem appropriate regardless.

Carragher should know all about what happens to players who retaliate to verbal goading from his time on the field. No sympathy there at all.

The father is a complete disgrace as his daughter continually asks him to 'stop' even before the window was wound down and the comments made.

He created the situation. Then he allows the video to be circulated in the public domain for reasons of narcissism, vengeance or financial gain.

His daughter seems to be the only one to come out of this with any credit and maturity. She should have been respected in the first place, let alone spat on.

Oi! Don't you come swanning on here with your sensible analysis :moo:

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Yet Kirsty Gallacher can drink drive therefore putting at risk the lives of others yet that's ok.You couldn't make it up.

I get it.She's female and attractive.Enough said.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What about the man who stuck his head out of the window and gobbed on the girl whilst driving?

Is this a case of popularity over morality?

Gobbed AT, not on. And no I don't give a shit about Carragher he's an adult and the thought shouldn't have even crossed his mind but there are two culpable parties in this sorry affair.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Carragher probaby deserves to lose his job over this. Far worse than some things done by others who also got sacked (Andy Gray/Richard Keys/Ron Atkinson). He should also be charged with driving without due care or similar.

The father should be charged with using a mobile whilst driving and for being a class A tosser. The daughter deserves better.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Typical Scouser..... neither come out from this. Spitting is lower than low, why Carragher didn't just give him some back? Although he has taken things to far before (Danny Simpson etc...) but the Man Utd fan is a pleb especially while driving

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
He hasn't been sacked yet. But she was charged with drink driving .

You're right of course.He hasn't been sacked but it seems he will be.Let's see.
Probably he should be sacked or do one hell of a grovelling act including
having the girl as a guest at Liverpool and doing some other things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here