Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Carragher spits at fan (young girl)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What would you expect due to provocation from some Man Utd fan looking for a reaction? Then he films it and sells it to the newspapers.

I am more disgusted by the guy taunting Carragher to be honest.

So on that basis if Everton fans yesterday had shouted 2-0 towards Albion fans driving away from the game, you would have expected all the Albion drivers to spit at the Everton fans due to the provocation.

:facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes. Na not really. Liverpool is my 2nd team:lol:

I’d say it’s pretty clear some hits her especially as she said it straight away but never mind.

5F50014E-9E4D-4408-AFDC-74E5DFCD04ED.jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A fan being mouthy is annoying, but christ, rise above it. But Carragher - wow, what a ****ing low life ****.

I think he was spitting in contempt rather than at them, as there was some distance between the cars.
No, it was aimed into the car, and sounds like some went on the girl.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
All the bloke did was mention a scoreline which didn't favour Liverpool. .

You were there were you? How on earth do you know that? Not defending him at all, but Carragher says he was continually taunted. I hope you're never selected for jury service.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'd have both drivers up on a charge of 'Driving without due care and attention' as both show a lack of reasonable consideration for other road users.

Penalty - either disqualification or between 3 to 9 points. Fine - up to £2,500.

Whatever SKY choose to do with Carragher is up to them. Bringing the company into disrepute might seem appropriate regardless.

Carragher should know all about what happens to players who retaliate to verbal goading from his time on the field. No sympathy there at all.

The father is a complete disgrace as his daughter continually asks him to 'stop' even before the window was wound down and the comments made.

He created the situation. Then he allows the video to be circulated in the public domain for reasons of narcissism, vengeance or financial gain.

His daughter seems to be the only one to come out of this with any credit and maturity. She should have been respected in the first place, let alone spat on.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'd have both drivers up on a charge of 'Driving without due care and attention' as both show a lack of reasonable consideration for other road users.

Penalty - either disqualification or between 3 to 9 points. Fine - up to £2,500.

Whatever SKY choose to do with Carragher is up to them. Bringing the company into disrepute might seem appropriate regardless.

Carragher should know all about what happens to players who retaliate to verbal goading from his time on the field. No sympathy there at all.

The father is a complete disgrace as his daughter continually asks him to 'stop' even before the window was wound down and the comments made.

He created the situation. Then he allows the video to be circulated in the public domain for reasons of narcissism, vengeance or financial gain.

His daughter seems to be the only one to come out of this with any credit and maturity. She should have been respected in the first place, let alone spat on.

But JC clearly keeps both hands on the wheel whilst spitting and fully considers the other road user by zeroing in on their position and gobbing on them, He is a model of good driving..............bloke using his phone however

synavm

May 2, 2013
I get what people are saying about the goading and the filming while driving, but two wrongs don’t make a right. There’s absolutely no justification in spitting at a child.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
But JC clearly keeps both hands on the wheel whilst spitting and fully considers the other road user by zeroing in on their position and gobbing on them

One can't fault his distribution from the back, but surprised that he was willing to cough up possession that quickly.

Maybe he'll be let off with the judge believing that he wasn't actually spitting, but merely speaking with a Scouse accent.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Rodney Marsh got sacked by Sky for his 'toon-army' joke, so i guess gobbing in the direction of a child makes him a dead pundit walking

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bloke has his daughter in the front seat, is driving at some speed whilst paying much more attention to yelling abuse at the driver next to him and filming it? Needs to have his license (and maybe his child) taken away from him. :nono:

Do you really think that’s ‘yelling abuse’ ?
Obviously not paying attention in front though.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
"Oh look, there's a man goading me about the result of a football match. His daughter is in the front seat and he's filming me... I know what I'll do....."

Dick heads all round in this clip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here