Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Stoke lose to Man City

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The big ask is Stoke, Palace, Southampton getting 6 or 7 points over the next 8 games just to get level with us. If it's a 'big ask' for us to get 3 or 4 points from 8, it is a gigantic task for them to double that.

Palace have a very kind run-in coming up. With Zaha back I could see them catching us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think you are over estimating what the bottom 4 or 5 will get. I think the bottom 5 will remain as they are, just perhaps switch around with each other. Very much doubt that more than 2 of that 5 will get more than 1ppg.

Agreed - if that. They haven't managed it all season so not sure why they would start to do so now........

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Palace have a very kind run-in coming up. With Zaha back I could see them catching us.

There is nothing kind about their run-in. Huddersfield away, Liverpool home, Bournemouth away are their next 3, followed by our visit. I don't know where people get these kind run-ins from?

There are 7 teams that need to catch and finish above us. You might be right with Palace, but if they do, they'll have taken points off people below us.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We'll be Ok!
379c6b617fc4c4cf6b2da1b73a5cd476.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Southampton are dire at the moment, and their remaining fixtures don’t look easy. However, they now have three weeks until their next League game. Plenty of time to get rid of Pelligrini and bring in a motivator who could change things. Hope it doesn’t happen, and not sure who that saviour could be....but you never know.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Southampton are dire at the moment, and their remaining fixtures don’t look easy. However, they now have three weeks until their next League game. Plenty of time to get rid of Pelligrini and bring in a motivator who could change things. Hope it doesn’t happen, and not sure who that saviour could be....but you never know.

Hopefully they knock Wigan out of the cup then. That will keep the wolf from the door

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You could have this file if I knew how to add it! Or PM me your email and I'll send it

I should add Muff but can't be bothered as looking at their remaining, they are well safe

:lolol: enjoyed the pictures for each team, though struggled for a few minutes to work out why there was a ring for Southampton...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I am under no illusions that Palace will go down - I'd say they're just as likely to catch us as they are to go down.
As enjoyable as it has been seeing their run of last minute goal defeats they haven't been playing that badly. Zaha is back so expect them to pick up a few more points than us-whether that will be enough to overhaul a 7 point deficit remains to be seen.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
target should be 40 points. aiming for anything less leaves no room for error.
We won't go into the Leicester game with a points total in mind, we'll try and win the game whilst also trying not to lose it. And we'll then do the same against Huddersfield. The table will then be a little clearer by the time Spurs arrive. Regardless though, I expect the intention will be to fight in that game as we did against Chelsea and Arsenal (same effort, different results).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The big ask is Stoke, Palace, Southampton getting 6 or 7 points over the next 8 games just to get level with us. If it's a 'big ask' for us to get 3 or 4 points from 8, it is a gigantic task for them to double that.
The truth is that it's not a big ask for us to get 4 points, but it's also easy to fall short of that.

It is indeed a massive ask for Stoke and a big ask for SCC.
Not so much for Palace though, they've only 1 of the big 6 left - Liverpool at home.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There is nothing kind about their run-in. Huddersfield away, Liverpool home, Bournemouth away are their next 3, followed by our visit. I don't know where people get these kind run-ins from?
To start with that's not a bad run of games, and then the next four are even easier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here