Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kane injured.. Murray for England?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Funny because a group of us were specifically watching him, because of the ‘Stephens for England’ argument, and didn’t see anything like that, just sideways and backwards.

I really would not have him over Stephens or Wilshire.

Perhaps I just have a blind spot where he’s concerned, as I genuinely think he’s poor.

Internationally, I feel the same about Sterling and at the moment Alli. (Alli will get better though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the same reason my brother and I focused on Henderson and thought that he was superb. I do not like the way he plays for England.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Disappointed for Glenn Murray not to get the call up for the squad and don't want him to get injured in those games. However the only centre forward Southgate has selected is Welbeck, who has started only two games for Arsenal all season. If he's injured or not up to it where does Southgate go given that if his plans include Kane, he needs to employ a strategy that includes a centre forward. I have no idea what Soutgate is thinking

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Disappointed for Glenn Murray not to get the call up for the squad and don't want him to get injured in those games. However the only centre forward Southgate has selected is Welbeck, who has started only two games for Arsenal all season. If he's injured or not up to it where does Southgate go given that if his plans include Kane, he needs to employ a strategy that includes a centre forward. I have no idea what Soutgate is thinking

What about Vardy he will possibly play instead of Kane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here