Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kane injured.. Murray for England?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree with Mawson call up as he is a better ball playing CB than LD as per Maguire but not so sure about Tarkowski. Lewis Cook of Bournemouth gets in being one of his ex U 21 squad.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I agree with Mawson call up as he is a better ball playing CB than LD as per Maguire but not so sure about Tarkowski. Lewis Cook of Bournemouth gets in being one of his ex U 21 squad.

It must be odd being in your particular universe.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
If I were Mcleish, I would be thumbing through the Birth registers and family trees for Messrs Dunk, Stephens and Murray (and Barnes for that matter). At least none of ours will be found slumped in the Hotel Bar with traces of Polonium or Novichok this summer. What strikes me so much is the lack of imagination...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Four goalkeepers as well. Just drop Hart you complete spineless, chinless Palace ****. Oh and shave that beard off as well, you are not a hipster you were born in Watford.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
That is all I needed to be at an all time low for England. Slothgate isn't fit to run a team let alone a national one, he's inconsistent, dishonest, tactically inept, void of charisma, shows zero ambition, shows no initiative or cut throat ability to make match or tournament winning decisions. This is an organisation built on corruption, who you know and how much you earn. As far as I am concerned the England team is a joke and our WC run will be an amazing laugh for everyone else, and I'll be laughing right along with them.

Oh, and FOUR goalkeepers. That is all.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Must have been close between Mawson and Dunk - I reckon what tipped the balance for Mawson was that he's regularly playing in a back 3 and Gareth Southgate Badger has stated that is his preferred formation defensively.
No!
How dare you use logical reasoning, it’s because he’s a Palace C*nt. and that’s final.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I know people have mainly been talking about Dunk and Murray's chances, but Livermore over Stephens is the most baffling one for me.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I know people have mainly been talking about Dunk and Murray's chances, but Livermore over Stephens is the most baffling one for me.

Remember Stephens is currently injured. Perhaps that was a factor?

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Must have been close between Mawson and Dunk - I reckon what tipped the balance for Mawson was that he's regularly playing in a back 3 and Gareth Southgate Badger has stated that is his preferred formation defensively.

No!
How dare you use logical reasoning, it’s because he’s a Palace C*nt. and that’s final.

Quite right. That kind of talk needs to be stamped out, sharpish.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What the **** has Joe Hart got to do wrong to actually get dropped?! He picks 3 other keepers...............but still has to pick Hart. ****s sake. :rant:

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
4 Goalkeepers (not one convincing), Livermore, Henderson and Wellbeck. says it all really

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

What on earth? Dunk is by far better on the ball than mawson. Let’s also not forget dunk has the most accurate 60+ yard passes in the whole of the prem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
So no one from Brighton, Newcastle nor Huddersfield? Has Southgate got something against the 3 promoted teams?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I swear some people are like "Don't play Murray and Dunk in the cup, it's all about the league this season, we don't want any injuries!" are also saying, "Murray and Dunk should be in the England squad, playing in a pointless friendly". :jester:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m disappointed for Dunk & Murray. There was a space for Glenn with Kane injured but Southgate obviously is not concerned about playing form players over those who have hardly kicked a ball or scored many goals all season (Wellbeck).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here