Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dale Stephens. Picked up a Knock in Training = Out for ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Noooooooo thanks, Kayal in the middle against Man u, that's gonna make it a really tough match.

Stephens will be absolutely raring to play so it will have to be bad for him not to make it. Reduces our chances of a win or draw dramatically if he doesn’t play.

D

Deleted member 2719

Stephens will be absolutely raring to play so it will have to be bad for him not to make it. Reduces our chances of a win or draw dramatically if he doesn’t play.

I agree, surely we will have a crack at the cup, after all we all like a semi.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trying to think of a similarly experienced midfielder we could perhaps give a contract to and the only name I can come up with is Gareth Barry.

Luckily the club’s recruitment team will be able to do better, much better.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Trying to think of a similarly experienced midfielder we could perhaps give a contract to and the only name I can come up with is Gareth Barry.

He's old enought to be Bens other Grandad

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I hope so as Kayal showed he isnt adequate cover for Stephens.
How many full matches has Kayal played... zilch really? OK, he wasn't marvellous at the Toffees but he wasn't that bad either. I'd prefer DS but would never pull the carpet under Beram if he'd get a run in the PL.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many full matches has Kayal played... zilch really? OK, he wasn't marvellous at the Toffees but he wasn't that bad either. I'd prefer DS but would never pull the carpet under Beram if he'd get a run in the PL.

He was awful at Goodison and hasnt been or shown much when he has come on as a sub. He would be ok for a Championship side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here