Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 1Bournemouth v Spurs

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs have arguably the best centre back in Europe and arguably the world in Anderweireld but continue playing Sanchez who must be one of the worst in The Premier along with Aurier if they want to win anything they both need replacing

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Spurs have arguably the best centre back in Europe and arguably the world in Anderweireld but continue playing Sanchez who must be one of the worst in The Premier along with Aurier if they want to win anything they both need replacing

email potch now so that he can read it at half time :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth really irritate me with the way they seem to be able to give top teams a game :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is 1Bournemouth a new festival you’re organising BG?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

top drawer assist from the right back, wosisname

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Kane offside and scored keeper catches him should the keeper still be booked even though Kane was offside.
Come on Spurs we won't Bournemouth to lose.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Spurs have arguably the best centre back in Europe and arguably the world in Anderweireld but continue playing Sanchez who must be one of the worst in The Premier along with Aurier if they want to win anything they both need replacing I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another… then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

Just finished that sentence off for you mate.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kane injured, call up for GM?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Of the sides below us have to praise both Bournmouth and Huddersfield who in every game I have seen have given it a go

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kane out Murray in for England unbelievable Jeff

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What a load of rubbish you have added to my post,

It's the closing words of Ulysses by James Joyce. Probably the most famous unpunctuated 'stream of consciousness' sentence in literature. Thought you were trying to emulate it, and would appreciate the helping hand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here