Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal v Watford

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Alan Smith : Ozil giving trying to give the Watford keeper ‘the eyes’ there.

Great stuff Alan.

Jimmy Grimble

He is an awful co-commentator.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Pleased Arsenal are winning, keeps us in 11th. But they look a bit dodgy at the back so I hope it stays that way. Lots of empty seats, their plastics have given up on them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
About half full Emirates, seems they aren't bothering to turn up anymore to watch

You’d need double vision to get that crowd up to 60 thousand.

Not that I’d do any ‘eyes’ jokes Ernest.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The tourists are clapping 2-0

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Did the Sky commentator just say that was Aubameyang's first for the club? Who scored against us then?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Some sort of stay away protest? Knowing how expensive their STs are that's a proper waste.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pleased Arsenal are winning, keeps us in 11th. But they look a bit dodgy at the back so I hope it stays that way. Lots of empty seats, their plastics have given up on them.

The main tiers seemed 60% full and the rip off middle tier was largely empty. Out of the large clubs, they seem by far worst at this.

When the other clubs go through lean times, their stadia still seem packed.

Strange.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The main tiers seemed 60% full and the rip off middle tier was largely empty. Out of the large clubs, they seem by far worst at this.

When the other clubs go through lean times, their stadia still seem packed.

Strange.

If you listen to Arsenal fans they have had over a decade of lean times. They expect to win the League and the Cups and make finals in Europe don’t you know. Not good enough, Wenger out

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If you listen to Arsenal fans they have had over a decade of lean times. They expect to win the League and the Cups and make finals in Europe don’t you know. Not good enough, Wenger out

Also when I went to our away game there, there was a lot of “home fans” taking photos of themselves in front of the stadium. It was more like visiting Disney land then a football match. My guess it is these types of fans that don’t take kindly to a dip in form. If that is the case I suspect true Arsenal fans won’t be bothered by their absence.

Also when I went to our away game there, there was a lot of “home fans” taking photos of themselves in front of the stadium. It was more like visiting Disney land then a football match. My guess it is these types of fans that don’t take kindly to a dip in form. If that is the case I suspect true Arsenal fans won’t be bothered by their absence.

Noticed home fans asking stewards for directions prematch, not many in my lounge :facepalm:

Attachments

• IMG_20171001_115336.jpg
    IMG_20171001_115336.jpg
    974.1 KB · Views: 70

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here