Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goodison Park

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reading this thread, it’s makes me wonder how many of you actually managed to attend Brighton games pre Amex.
Lots of short memories.
To be fair, at least you could see the pitch at the Goldstone Ground.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I’ll let you know that the ladies toilets in the Arthur have been voted the best toilets in the PL by away fans.
I hope they meet your requirements and are treated with respect this time,unlike previous visits.

Fixing to the wall a couple of vanilla-scented Glade Plug-ins from Ten Pence in the Pound World does not make it the best ladies toilets in the PL.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Reading this thread, it’s makes me wonder how many of you actually managed to attend Brighton games pre Amex.
Lots of short memories.
Reading this shit it makes me wonder how many of you lot attended games at your tip before you got promoted? Short memories indeed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It’s amazing what padded seats does to the memory.
In your case it's good for your brain: hard seats would give you brain damage.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Bye the bye but personally I don’t care if the away fans can see or not? Including when I go away which is about 75% of the games I see.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Bye the bye but personally I don’t care if the away fans can see or not? Including when I go away which is about 75% of the games I see.

Bit of a selfish attitude. Perhaps we should erect a giant letterbox in front of the South Stand when Everton & Liverpool visit to replicate the view from their away ends.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It’s amazing what padded seats does to the memory.

Lots of short memories.

Welcome back. Where have you been? We missed your intelligent contributions to a discussion that has naff all to do with you.
I thought this thread was about views at Goodison for a £30 ticket. Not about the Goldstone or Withdean. We have moved on but you haven't.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Welcome back. Where have you been? We missed your intelligent contributions to a discussion that has naff all to do with you.
I thought this thread was about views at Goodison for a £30 ticket. Not about the Goldstone or Withdean. We have moved on but you haven't.

Hardly moved on - see post 69, 72

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

With respect, I commented on Goodison in good faith, but Edna in her usual style, started digging out the toilets at Selhurst.
I just put her right.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
With respect, I commented on Goodison in good faith, but Edna in her usual style, started digging out the toilets at Selhurst.

I just put her right.

Congratulations on learning three new words:
Respect, good, faith.
Now you just have to learn when to use them :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here