Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Injuries

  1. #11
    Objective but passionate
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,099


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. I think we missed Sidwell’s PL experience and know-how badly in the first half of the season and especially during the Christmas period, when I think he would have been involved if available.
    And Kayal was out for the first three months, too.
    Stand or Fall

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      Members poidy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      1,790


      0 Not allowed!
      Am I imagining it or did we have horrendous luck with injuries for a few years under Poyet and Garcia? Players picking up minor niggles and then subsequently out for half the season. Also always seemed to happen at the worst time as well (Derby and Massive away in the play offs springs to mind).

      Suppose it helps when you’re training at a state of the art academy and not a dog shit infested patch of grass at the university.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dickinson Looking for Crofts.....Its in the bag for Brighton!!!!!
    • #13

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by poidy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Am I imagining it or did we have horrendous luck with injuries for a few years under Poyet and Garcia? Players picking up minor niggles and then subsequently out for half the season. Also always seemed to happen at the worst time as well (Derby and Massive away in the play offs springs to mind).

      Suppose it helps when you’re training at a state of the art academy and not a dog shit infested patch of grass at the university.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I didn't know Palace trained at the University!!
    • #14
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      11,899


      0 Not allowed!
      It has to be kane, vardy, Wilson, Murray. Rashford maybe also but more in the winger category since we basically only have sterling.

      Leon bailey apparently meeting FA representatives, strange as it was previously reported he can’t represent England but now he can per reports.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #15
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      11,899


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And Kayal was out for the first three months, too.
      Murray was out for a month too.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #16
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      45,823


      1 Not allowed!
      Knockaert was lucky to not miss most of the season.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

      .
    • #17
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Valhalla
      Posts
      21,920


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What is the dress code for this evening out ?
      ol:

      Beer trousers.
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong
    • #18
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      12,354


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It has to be kane, vardy, Wilson, Murray. Rashford maybe also but more in the winger category since we basically only have sterling.

      Leon bailey apparently meeting FA representatives, strange as it was previously reported he can’t represent England but now he can per reports.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #19
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      12,354


      1 Not allowed!
      Actually we have had a shocking load of injuries: Baldock, Kayal, Murray, Sidwell, Skalak, Brown.....how we have come through this season is anyone's guess. I blame either the bumpy facilities at Shoreham, or underskilled physios. Barber OUT.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #20
      Members dazzer6666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      22,567


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I disagree. I think we missed Sidwell’s PL experience and know-how badly in the first half of the season and especially during the Christmas period, when I think he would have been involved if available.
      This - he would have at least been on the bench when Kayal was also injured as we had no CM midfield cover at all. We would have been fooked if either Davy or Dale got injured.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •