Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
They were crap at the Amex- championship quality at best. Let’s hope for more of the same and 3 points for the Albion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Thanks for your help.

Anyone who's not a total prick know?

beg your pardon?

Its obviously not on tv in England because its a 3 o'clock kickoff, so I assume you wanted to know if there would be a stream, and the answer is yes, because it will be live on tv somewhere. Every premier league game is live on TV somewhere, but pointless me telling you its on in Vanuatu if you're in Paraguay

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I would take a draw all day long. Everton isn't doing badly at Goodison, so, keep picking up the points and we will be fine.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
They were crap at the Amex- championship quality at best. Let’s hope for more of the same and 3 points for the Albion.

I’d love to see us go for their throats early on and if we get an early goal I can see the Everton fans turning on Fat Sam during the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I’d love to see us go for their throats early on and if we get an early goal I can see the Everton fans turning on Fat Sam during the game.

The total hatred of fat Sam by Everton fans is beyond belief, he is a short term solution to stop the rot they got themselves into.

As for their squad investment, shocking

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
3 - 0 Albion

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Difficult to call. we're obviously in a confident patch, they have had a bad one. I'd take a point, but I fear they might click for once and come good. So, I suspect it'll either a draw, we'll win or ... er ... they'll win.

If you want me to call it .... we score first, they are 2-1 by half-time and we get a final equaliser (Locadia) in time added on at the end. A point.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
beg your pardon?

Its obviously not on tv in England because its a 3 o'clock kickoff, so I assume you wanted to know if there would be a stream, and the answer is yes, because it will be live on tv somewhere. Every premier league game is live on TV somewhere, but pointless me telling you its on in Vanuatu if you're in Paraguay

Every game is NOT available on a stream somewhere following several pull outs of deals (BEIN, Germany sky). At least two occasions there was no stream available earlier in the season.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Every game is NOT available on a stream somewhere following several pull outs of deals (BEIN, Germany sky). At least two occasions there was no stream available earlier in the season.

I beg to differ with what you've said. I have found a small river of every Albion game so far this season.......without difficulty I might add

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I beg to differ with what you've said. I have found a small river of every Albion game so far this season.......without difficulty I might add

Might depend where you live but in Germany, two games so far there’s been no stream whatsoever (West Brom at home was one)

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Never won at Everton, with the sequence at Goodison Park being L L L D D so a win might make it a bit more symmetrical. I just hope we continue the excellent form we've been in - though obviously the more points the better.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Putting my tin helmet on.
I would not start Murray.
In the news, in form, Allardyce will want him taken out the game.
Locadia is an unknown quantity, no one knows f**k all about him and is busting to get going.
Everton will be expecting Murray to start and will have concentrated on him.
I would start Locadia and Ulloa.

Agreed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here