Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Korean film:

A Bittersweet Life

2 films from the Comic Strip Presents:

The Yob.
The Bullshitters

Tarantino's True Romance is, in my opinion, his greatest film.

New Zealand Film:

Once Were Warriors

French film:

Baise Moi

US film:

Little Miss Sunshine

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Korean film:

A Bittersweet Life

2 films from the Comic Strip Presents:

The Yob.
The Bullshitters

Tarantino's True Romance is, in my opinion, his greatest film.

New Zealand Film:

Once Were Warriors

French film:

Baise Moi

US film:

Little Miss Sunshine

Bloody Hell. I have seen some of those. :lolol: The Yob is pure class, although Keith Allen's portrayal of a sophisticated yuppie is a bit far-fetched, TBH. :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Deep Impact. Just watched it tonight and Morgan Freeman seemed to be making an impression of JFK in the President role.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bloody Hell. I have seen some of those. [emoji38]ol: The Yob is pure class, although Keith Allen's portrayal of a sophisticated yuppie is a bit far-fetched, TBH. [emoji38]ol:
I can quote most of it verbatim.

"He's come as a rent boy. He even does the voice! Blinding!"

"Go on put it on. You've got the arse for it."

"Patrick, what are you drinking?" "Bitter."

"I've developed an overwhelming urge to sleep with well-spoken black girls"

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Guido! We Were Soldiers is possibly THE worst war film I have ever seen bar none!

As a separate aside - as usual when this thread crops up on a quarterly annual basis, it is littered with people listing films that they like rather than films that could in any way be considered 'underrated'

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Guido! We Were Soldiers is possibly THE worst war film I have ever seen bar none!

As a separate aside - as usual when this thread crops up on a quarterly annual basis, it is littered with people listing films that they like rather than films that could in any way be considered 'underrated'

Different people, different tastes. Some people underrate a film, and as others see it as worth of greater recognition / acknowledgement - case in point, We were soldiers - they will end up on threads like this

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
It's 71st in the IMDB top 250 films of all time. Im not sure that it is under-rated unless of course you think it should be much higher up the list.

It was a box office flop at the time of its release so it could be argued that it was underrated by the cinema going public at the time. But then again are you qualified to rate a film if you've never seen it?

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Bad Boy Bubby. It's pretty disturbing from the off and you need to be quite patient with it at first but it does get pretty funny. It's best to be totally wasted.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Deep Impact. Just watched it tonight and Morgan Freeman seemed to be making an impression of JFK in the President role.

Love some of the performances (Tea Leoni, Morgan Freeman, Robert Duvall) in Deep Impact. Bears repeated viewing. Also never tire of seeing Elijah Wood outrun the mega-tsunami on his moped :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here