Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Leicester

The Foxes have taken a full allocation of 3000 for this one, so, like Arsenal, there will be no opportunity to grab extra home tickets in the south stand. Whether they have or will sell them all is another matter.

Currently available in the home ends:-

Just 5 tickets - some of these maybe restricted to WC users only.
There are also just 4 hospitality packages available at £216.00

Perplexed (again) why the season ticket exchange isn’t live for this one yet.....

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Foxes have taken a full allocation of 3000 for this one, so, like Arsenal, there will be no opportunity to grab extra home tickets in the south stand. Whether they have or will sell them all is another matter.

Perplexed (again) why the season ticket exchange isn’t live for this one yet.....

Agree - it's bizarre. Very early sellout, great chance to let people pass their tickets on if they can't use them - particularly as it is the Easter weekend and lots will be away/unable to go.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So we can safely say our debut season in the Premier league will be our highest average attendance in history? Guaranteed now to average over 30k.

Only once it feel below 30k and that was against Stoke on a Monday night which was on tv.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
So we can safely say our debut season in the Premier league will be our highest average attendance in history? Guaranteed now to average over 30k.

Only once it feel below 30k and that was against Stoke on a Monday night which was on tv.

Was Palace 30k. ......I have a feeling it was 29k but I may be wrong.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Was Palace 30k?......I have a feeling it was 29k but I may be wrong.

Sorry double post......tablet is having a wobbly

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

The draconian wait for every seat to be sold scenario is absolute dross and probably the main reason people simply don't bother with the so called exchange at all , thus leading to spaces all over the stadium , if the ticketing exchange kicked in when each block had sold out i'm pretty sure these gaps would all but disappear , everyone's a winner .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here