Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 131
  1. #121
    Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beside the seaside, beside the sea
    Posts
    38,414


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which is no excuse for his lack of intelligence and aggressive manner.
    Picking someone up for their poor English when they are dyslexic is equivalent to shouting at someone who can't run with a broken leg.
    It isn't good manners either.
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #122
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      5,337


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Picking someone up for their poor English when they are dyslexic is equivalent to shouting at someone who can't run with a broken leg.
      It isn't good manners either.
      Someone who calls someone a retard does not have the right to demand good manners from anyone.
      Nearly.
    • #123
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      38,414


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Someone who calls someone a retard does not have the right to demand good manners from anyone.
      That applies to 90% of the posters here. Looney is a self confessed troll. I'm surprised anyone takes him seriously.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #124
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      5,337


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That applies to 90% of the posters here. Looney is a self confessed troll. I'm surprised anyone takes him seriously.
      Where did I say I take him seriously? I see him as a comedy character like something from a sketch show. Like you. He's the angry ex-con, you're the Les Dawson type. Gurning, heaving up her bosom and commenting on people in the post office queue.

      I'm sure I'm an equally cliched poster.

      And I disagree that 90% of posters on here are in the same league as Looney.
      You're normally a good poster, it lets you down that you make excuses for a person as foul as Looney.
      Nearly.
    • #125
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      3,445


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sorry, have I wandered into a school playground by mistake?

      I'm happy that money is being used in a way which doesn't cause people unnecessary distress. If you don't like that then that's your problem, not mine.

      My tax money is spent on any number of things I don't like, at both a local and national level, much of which makes this appear not so much a drop in the ocean as a solitary oxygen particle in an atom of H2O in the ocean. I don't make a song and dance about it because I accept that it goes into a big pot and is then dished out on whatever is seen fit by people with a better understanding of what money should and shouldn't be spent on than I do without a full vision of the facts.
      Oh AIX, stop being so damn' precious and try and get off your high horse without hurting yourself.
      If you look at my first comment on this vitally earth shattering decision re badges, you will note that I am not bothered.
      It is you who are making far more of a song and dance about it, because frankly, most people in the country won't give a hoot, one way or the other. If they bother to comment, they would probably say, 'well, it is Brighton, after all'.
      Love your bit about dosh going into a big pot and is dished out etc. ..........'.by people with a better understanding of what money should and shouldn't be spent on than I do'.
      Be careful what you wish for, socialists love spending other people's money and always think they know better than the individual on how to spend it.However, in a democratic society, we are still allowed to call to account those who do spend our money and if we don't approve, we are free to say so!
      Anyway, I don't live in Brighton and I can't see such badges being handed out in my particular part of Sussex and if you are 'dangerously close to Surrey', I don't suppose you will either.
    • #126

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotchilidog View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The OP would be better off being angry about the savage cuts forced on the council by this Tory government rather than this trifle. It’s my council tax money and I don’t care.
      when will hou realise , the country is skint , we are f-ing potless, savage cuts or.burying ourselves in an unbelievable mountain of debt are.our only options,
    • #127
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
      Posts
      12,554


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That applies to 90% of the posters here. Looney is a self confessed troll. I'm surprised anyone takes him seriously.
      No one takes him seriously. But if you're a troll you should expect to be trolled. You become fair game. In any event my wife is dyslexic but has managed to overcome it to the degree where she has to write emails and reports daily for her job.
      Brighton But Only At Home

      It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
    • #128
      Marmite looney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      15,604


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No one takes him seriously.
      so you are speaking for everyone now, Regardless of what someone is when are you going to address what people say rather than playing the player? If you and others cant tell the difference between when someone is being serious or on a wind up that is your problem.

      But dont worry to much, youve got the mods backing up your dirty tricks with their panels the likes of el presidente and Golstone1974,

      Quote Originally Posted by looney
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


      So let me get this straight. guiness boy admits trying to trash a thread, jumps on me unprovoked and starts mocking a disability and you play it like its six of one half a dozen of the other?

      Would you be as leniant with someone jumping in one of the gay rights threads to torment a gay poster openly declaring they were going to trash the thread?

      You are a hypocrite, biased and unfit to be a moderater.
      You were both to blame, imo. You got the infraction because you ignored the request to stop. As I said in the infraction.
    • #129
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      16,236


      0 Not allowed!
      Meanwhile, up here our local authiority has frozen it's council tax for the tenth year running. '
      Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball.
      From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all.
    • #130
      #15/16th Goldstone1976's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      East Anglia
      Posts
      8,955


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      so you are speaking for everyone now, Regardless of what someone is when are you going to address what people say rather than playing the player? If you and others cant tell the difference between when someone is being serious or on a wind up that is your problem.

      But dont worry to much, youve got the mods backing up your dirty tricks with their panels the likes of el presidente and Golstone1974,
      It’s never acceptable to post correspondence about an infraction on the BB. Have a holiday from NSC.
      6EQUJ5 2A

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •