Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] This is YOUR council tax being spent on this......

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
My prefered pronouns are Sir and Lord.

Yep this is ideologicly driven garbage, just dont play along with it when you come across it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I suppose I had better point out the blatantly obvious to the sanctimonious leftist cucks in this thread but when do you address someone by their pronoun?

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Indeed. Feeding Boris Johnson for a day, for example, probably costs the taxpayer more than these badges and feeding Nicholas Soames probably costs more than we've spent on the bike lanes.

Great reference to Soames, my favourite bumbling idiot Tory MP.

I particularly like the fact that female (and male) MP's used to shout 'click' at him across the Commons, as having sex with him was described, by his poor ex wife, as 'like having a wardrobe fall on you with the key in still'.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I suppose I had better point out the blatantly obvious to the sanctimonious leftist cucks in this thread but when do you address someone by their pronoun?

Whenever you speak of them, I should imagine. So rather than, 'he told me this' it's 'they told me this'.

Its really not very difficult.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whenever you speak of them, I should imagine. So rather than, 'he told me this' it's 'they told me this'.

Its really not very difficult.

Oh it is Setting aside the fact its not impacting then its attempting speech coding people for a controversial issue. A mental illness that impacts less than 0.01 % of people. Gender should have never usurped Sex as the go to form of reference. And as for not imposing roles on children, where have we heard that sort of thing before?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great reference to Soames, my favourite bumbling idiot Tory MP.

I particularly like the fact that female (and male) MP's used to shout 'click' at him across the Commons, as having sex with him was described, by his poor ex wife, as 'like having a wardrobe fall on you with the key in still'.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003

You've proven over and over again that you cannot write in your mother tongue. Now you've proven you can't speak in it either. I'd leave the defence of the English to someone else more qualified in future, like, say. the Teletubbies.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
It should be noted that a lot of council tax payers are lgbt.. is it unreasonable for a small amount of the council tax that they pay goes towards a scheme to help a section of that community?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Discuss.......

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-43336081

Not just the cost of the badges but the cost of creating, implementing and maintaining the policy. A good use of YOUR money?

Waits for the 'if it makes someone feel better about themselves' argument. A free yearly holiday would make others feel better, should they get that too?

They’re asking for practical jokes aren’t they. It only takes one smart arse to grab one of each and all of a sudden we have a “HeShe”

Jan 30, 2008
It should be noted that a lot of council tax payers are lgbt.. is it unreasonable for a small amount of the council tax that they pay goes towards a scheme to help a section of that community?
how's it helping ???,let's all walk around with a badge on?.
regards
DR

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Probably cost about 2p to make each badge.
I reckon we as a city can afford that.

Now, the 4-5% salary increase that council staff are getting and that we are all shilling out for: now we're talking outrage!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You've proven over and over again that you cannot write in your mother tongue. Now you've proven you can't speak in it either. I'd leave the defence of the English to someone else more qualified in future, like, say. the Teletubbies.

I've posted on here, several times, that looney is severely dyslexic.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I think you should leave the task of thinking to someone more able, but being retarded you wont even get this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
I've posted on here, several times, that looney is severely dyslexic.

He's seriously mental .It's lovely that the board pedant is defending the board idiot though. When did dyslexia stop you knowing how to speak?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Probably cost about 2p to make each badge.
I reckon we as a city can afford that.

Now, the 4-5% salary increase that council staff are getting and that we are all shilling out for: now we're talking outrage!

How much would yellow stars cost?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here