Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] AC MIlan V Arsenal

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hope they win and get a boost for the rest of the season. They still have to play Stains, Stoke, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Watford, Burnley, West Ham and Leicester.

Wenger IN!!

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Hope they win and get a boost for the rest of the season. They still have to play Stains, Stoke, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Watford, Burnley, West Ham and Leicester.

Wenger IN!!
Think we'd give Milan a run for their money on this evidence.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

Wenger IN!!

To be honest Arsenal weren't dreadful against us last week. Sort out defensive marking and a final pass and I can see them dicking a few teams below us.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Milan arent the team they used to be. Gattauso come in before Christmas to replace Montella. They spent a fair bit of money pre-season, a little like Everton. Gattauso has just got them playing as a team again and picked up a few results but they arent anything special.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Milan arent the team they used to be. Gattauso come in before Christmas to replace Montella. They spent a fair bit of money pre-season, a little like Everton. Gattauso has just got them playing as a team again and picked up a few results but they arent anything special.

They are on a long unbeaten run though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

£178.4m spent in the summer. Only behind Man City and PSG.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Forgot about the early KO. Milan to win 3-2 anyone?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
At night when you turn off all the lights
There's no place that you can hide
No no, the rhythm is gooner get'cha
In bed, throw the covers on your head
You pretend like you are dead
But I know it, the rhythm is gooner gey'cha
Rhythm is gooner get'cha
Rhythm is gooner get'cha
Rhythm is gooner get you

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm genuinely surprised by this scoreline, where did this performance come from ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got nothing to say about tonight blud

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Get Involved
#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)

AC Milan should be grateful they are only playing Arsenal and not Brighton. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here