Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Warwick Lightfoot

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Warwick Lightfoot was just on bbc daily politics, thing is there is no one named Warwick Heavyankle or in the case of Danny Drinkwater ,i've not found anyone with a surname of Drinkbeer, we have people named Bacon, but no one with the surname egg or sausage, we must have some royalmail workers on here that have seen some wonderful names while going about their daily business

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Warwick Lightfoot was just on bbc daily politics, thing is there is no one named Warwick Heavyankle or in the case of Danny Drinkwater ,i've not found anyone with a surname of Drinkbeer, we have people named Bacon, but no one with the surname egg or sausage, we must have some royalmail workers on here that have seen some wonderful names while going about their daily business
Slow day in the office??:lolol::lolol:

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I once taught an Irish boy called Donal Duck. I suppose there were some famous Drakes as well though.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Claire Beare is my favourite.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I went to school with Sean Connery, Daniel Craig and Michael Jackson. I also knew a Larry Potter.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Years ago we found a Mr Batman in the phone book, lived in Pulborough
Poor bloke the number of times we rang up asking for Robin
(We were at school)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
In my family history research, I've wondered why anyone would call their daughter Fanny Glue. :blush::laugh:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I worked for a company many years ago who had a Graham Allison and an Alison Graham working for them. There was also a Chris Crossing and a Christian Sandals.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Kid at my school was called David Mycock, inevitably we'd ask if he had a brother called Phil, or Russell, etc.

A company I used to work at had a customer called Mrs Whalebelly, but my all time favourite was Mr. Edward Gibbon. Mr. E. Gibbon!

Come on that's amazing!! All hail the Mystery Gibbon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here