Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Warwick Lightfoot

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Warwick Lightfoot was just on bbc daily politics, thing is there is no one named Warwick Heavyankle or in the case of Danny Drinkwater ,i've not found anyone with a surname of Drinkbeer, we have people named Bacon, but no one with the surname egg* or sausage**, we must have some royalmail workers on here that have seen some wonderful names while going about their daily business

* https://lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/egg
** https://lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/sausage

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Years ago we found a Mr Batman in the phone book, lived in Pulborough
Poor bloke the number of times we rang up asking for Robin
(We were at school)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just by Loftus Road, there's a Batman dental surgery.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My brother (teacher) once had in his class a boy called Gene Harlow :wozza:

What were the parents thinking.

Mr Bronson

Feb 24, 2009
American employer number one had a Tex Texan (yes he was from Texas) and Randy Farmer.

American employer number had a big office and China and encouraged them to westernise there forename. I worked with a Peanut but best of all a Swallow Wang.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I know everyone has claimed to meet a Mike Hunt but I did.

He was an auditor.

Welcomed to much acclaim to by a women I used to work with who not only was in the joke but celebrated to the max.

"Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?'

I believe she works as accountant now.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Surprised nobody has mentioned the new Hamburg manager Christian Titz. Apparently there's no truth in rumours that his assistant will be Stefan ****z.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
596BA91E-CD43-477E-9062-C3B20A4B44C5.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When I worked for a well known City bank, my German contact's name was Dirk Wachter. Nothing funny about that you might think. And you'd be right. The bloke next to him in the internal phone book however was one Helmut Wacker.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Warwick Lightfoot was just on bbc daily politics, thing is there is no one named Warwick Heavyankle or in the case of Danny Drinkwater ,i've not found anyone with a surname of Drinkbeer, we have people named Bacon, but no one with the surname egg or sausage, we must have some royalmail workers on here that have seen some wonderful names while going about their daily business

Had a teacher called Egham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here