Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion player of the season…. So far….

Albion player of the season…. So far….

• Ryan

Votes: 41 9.7%
  • Duffy

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Dunk

Votes: 100 23.7%
  • Bong

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Schelotto

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Stephens

Votes: 16 3.8%
  • Propper

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Knockaert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Izquierdo

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Gross

Votes: 176 41.7%
  • Murray

Votes: 69 16.4%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Gross or Murray. Ryan has also been brilliant after a shaky start

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Alternatively:-

Which one of your children do you love more than all the others?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Really tough question.

My pre-season prediction was that Gross would win PotS and I think he is in with a shout but at this moment I am going to say Murray, he is just inspirational at the moment. That said there are so many candidates it seems unfair to single out any individual.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Alternatively:-

Which one of your children do you love more than all the others?

It's a bit like that isn't it! I have gone for Gross.

It was close between him and Stephens for me. I think Stephens has been the Albion player that has stepped up most and surprised so many that he could cut it in the Premier League. Worked his way up through the leagues and is a better player for that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dunk.

Being a "team" is our greatest strength, his drive and leadership epitomises this. Remember when Ryan saved Adam's penalty at Stoke, Dunk made sure he got that tackle in on Adam and put it behind. What he did next was great, he didn't celebrate he shouted at the team to concentrate. Gross makes the chances, Murray scores the goals, Maty saves the penalties but Dunk stitches it all together with his attitude.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Murray, close with Gross and Dunk but if it was over the last few games, I would have gone for Izquierdo.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Difficult choice but I've plumped for Gross. THAT cross probably put him just ahead of Ryan in my mind.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can't believe what Lewis Dunk has to do to win Player of the Season.

Player of the Season often seems to be decided on who is in form at voting time. Gross is in form at present, and playing brilliantly, but there have been long gaps during the season where he was ineffective, slow and makeweight baggage (first 70 mins against Swansea the most recent example). He wouldn't even make my top three.

You can count Dunk's follies this season on the fingers of a sloth; he has been good or brilliant virtually the whole season. And now a superb captain leading by example.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Can't believe what Lewis Dunk has to do to win Player of the Season.

Player of the Season often seems to be decided on who is in form at voting time. Gross is in form at present, and playing brilliantly, but there have been long gaps during the season where he was ineffective, slow and makeweight baggage (first 70 mins against Swansea the most recent example). He wouldn't even make my top three.

You can count Dunk's follies this season on the fingers of a sloth; he has been good or brilliant virtually the whole season. And now a superb captain leading by example.

Or it might be a possibility that Gross has been involved in the most goals (13 - 5 goals, 8 assists)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here