Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most accurate crosses completed in the PL this season

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone able to guess the name I've blanked out?

De Bruyne also figures highly when it comes to total accurate crosses completed this term, with his return of 48 second only to Brighton & Hove Albion‘s XXXXXX XXXX (56).

FROM >>> https://whisp.rs/2D9Nw0f

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Niki Maenpaa?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
What i don't get about that article is that this mystery player is actually third, behind Brunt and Cabaye, in the infographic.
Brunt and Cabaye?!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If the number of Xs is accurate - Bong??

(Or was it Izquierdo?)

The XXXX could well be a player who spells his surname with a really big B at the end :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if City fans have demanded dropping KdB as much as some Albion fans, on here, have asked for Groß to be benched?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What i don't get about that article is that this mystery player is actually third, behind Brunt and Cabaye, in the infographic.
Brunt and Cabaye?!

It means they dont do as many but they are marginally more accurate when done. Gross however has done many more and also has the most number of accurate crosses

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone able to guess the name I've blanked out?

De Bruyne also figures highly when it comes to total accurate crosses completed this term, with his return of 48 second only to Brighton & Hove Albion‘s XXXXXX XXXX (56).

FROM >>> https://whisp.rs/2D9Nw0f

Maybe it's a firewall issue, but when I try and access the blog I get a page not found page (on the FW site), and that's even when I navigate from their site to the article. Odd.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
This bit made me laugh

With powerful strikers Christian Benteke and Alexander Sørloth leading the line, getting crosses into the box is a big part of Palace’s attacking philosophy.

Should have said:
With Sh*t & clueless strikers Christian Benteke and Alexander Sørloth standing still around the line, getting crosses into the box is a big part of Palace’s fuc*ing it up philosophy.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is it Gross?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That's not a really big B.
The official German word for that letter/symbol is Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

Catchy! :)

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
That's not a really big B.
The official German word for that letter/symbol is Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

Give us a G
G
Give us a R
R
Give us a O
O
Give us a Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsges

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here