Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Lualua

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Taricco

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
i'm going away for a long weekend so will be starting groups C and D this morning. Group B is still running and very close for 2nd place and Group A is finishing shortly

normal rules apply- remember, you're not necessarily just voting for your FAVOURITE player, you're voting for the FLAIREST

Jose Izquierdo
Nationality: Colombian (2 caps 1 goal)
Position: Winger
Albion Career: 2017- (23 apps 4 goals)
Flair Profile: Exciting winger. Can drift in and out of games. Good social media presence. Great hair
Story so far: 1st in Group C (42 votes)
Izquierdo Watford v Albion football -.jpg

Ezequiel Schelotto
Nationality: Italian (1 cap 0 goals)
Position: Defender
Albion Career: 2017- (13 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: Incredible appearance. Hugely unorthodox playing style
Story so far: 2nd in Group D (11 votes)
849665168.jpg

Kazenga LuaLua
Nationality: Congolese
Position: Winger
Albion Career: 2010-2018 (142 apps 17 goals)
Flair Profile: Ticks all the boxes when it comes to playing style. Great social media presence. Good celebration
Story so far: 3rd in Group A (42 votes)
zeng-368762.jpg

Mauricio Taricco
Nationality: Argentinian
Position: Defender
Albion Career: 2010-12 (15 apps 0 goals)
Flair Profile: The least disciplined 'seasoned pro' of all time. Constant dissent. Trying tricks in ill-advised parts of the pitch. No/very small shin pads. Hard as nails. Wild appearance
Story so far: 4th in Group B (16 votes)
157267834.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Between Kaz and Taricco this one. Hard to call.

(Looks at votes so far, shakes head sadly.)

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I've gone for Taricco, comfortably. But I do think that in 5 years time, Schelotto could be a real contender. Off the field, really enjoying his terrible t shirt effort. On the field, really enjoyed his refusal to get booked against Chelsea.

I've always wished I could have been a fly on the wall when Poyet came into the dressing room after Taricco had had another disaster. Bet that was great viewing.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Tarrico, no question.

Spent the last 8 years of his life following Gus round the world doing a job (nobody knows what that job actually IS) that he has no interest in. Stated when he arrived at the Albion, that he was happy at home in the sun, semi-retired, and he was only here as a favour to his mate.

Slouched in his seat on the bench, almost consumed by his coat, he'd look up occasionally, to see if there was anything going on he could get excited / angry about. Occassionally called upon to play, in a crisis, he'd slot in with no training and look entirely at home, despite not having played for five years, then get bored, bring down an opponent for the sake of it, then call the lino a wanker.

#VoteTarrico

Oct 25, 2003
Did tanno get sent off in his first game for us for two yellow cards, both for dissent, or did I imagine that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Did tanno get sent off in his first game for us for two yellow cards, both for dissent, or did I imagine that?

Saints game wasn't it, with the dodgy penalty for them, he certainly got a 2nd yellow for repeatedly accusing the ref of taking a bung from the other team.

Oct 25, 2003
Saints game wasn't it, with the dodgy penalty for them, he certainly got a 2nd yellow for repeatedly accusing the ref of taking a bung from the other team.

He did get sent off in that game in those circumstances, but I was thinking of a cup game- maybe Woking?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Straight red against Saints, two yellows against Woking - according to Wikipedia anyway

Straight red for calling the ref a cheat? Or bad tackle and then dissent?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Cool hair, pet pig, flair skills
Cool hair, looks like Jesus, just brought out own t shirt, flair skills
Somersault celebrations, full on gangster, flair skills
Small shin pads, socks rolled down, loved a red card

Hmmm. Schelotto for me. Just.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Only the second was for dissent: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/9191287.stm

Multiple attempts to retire and a horrid dismissal at Southampton are 2 of my fondest memories.

As per Clarkey's link, 2 yellows on his debut, the second for dissent (on it must be said one of the FLAIREST night's in recent Albion history, featuring not just Tanno's catastrophic debut, but also appearances from both Batti and Baz, including THAT penenka.

The Saints game, he didn't get two yellows for dissent. he got a STRAIGHT RED for his angry reaction at the nonsensical penalty decision, and then stormed off muttering, rubbing his fingers together to indicate money had been involved.

#VoteTanno

Oct 25, 2003
A straight red for dissent is a remarkable achievement for anyone, not to mention our most experienced player by far and our ASSISTANT MANAGER

Oct 25, 2003
As per Clarkey's link, 2 yellows on his debut, the second for dissent (on it must be said one of the FLAIREST night's in recent Albion history, featuring not just Tanno's catastrophic debut, but also appearances from both Batti and Baz, including THAT penenka.

The Saints game, he didn't get two yellows for dissent. he got a STRAIGHT RED for his angry reaction at the nonsensical penalty decision, and then stormed off muttering, rubbing his fingers together to indicate money had been involved.

#VoteTanno

Everything about the Gus Poyet area summed up in one post

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here