Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manchester Utd - Brighton

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Hi all, if you're spending the day in Manchester I could recommend tons of paid and free stuff to go and do to make a day of it if you're coming up in the afternoon.

There's loads of museums and neutral pubs in the city centre, particularly the Football Museum near Victoria Station and the Science Museum (near [ish] to Old Trafford), the latter which has a great pub next to it, The Oxnoble.

Don't bother with The White Lion just up the road as it's a very unfriendly, United-themed watering hole. Salford and Media City all have great places to eat and drink and are an easy distance from the ground.

Hope to see you there on the day!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
any decentish eateries near holiday inn express at salford quays. nothing five star but not a greasy spoon. i've one very fussy bro in law coming and one who would eat a scabby horse, either alive or dead!
edit, the horse that is not the bro in law

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
any decentish eateries near holiday inn express at salford quays. nothing five star but not a greasy spoon. i've one very fussy bro in law coming and one who would eat a scabby horse, either alive or dead!
edit, the horse that is not the bro in law

The Lowry has loads of decent places to eat. There's also the northern quarter in manchester for independant eateries. A return on the Tram from Salford Quays is about £3 and a 15 min ride.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Parking space booked by looks of it in between Gorsehill & Chorlton.......again any decent places for grub in either of them pls bud?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Thanks for the tips - sadly not able to make the game, but up there at the start of July for Roger Waters, and will be good to check something out up there. My hotel is close to the venue, and think it is very near to the Football Museum so was going to check that out. Any BHA related malarkey in there?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here