Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team verses Everton.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Same again although possibly the man Murray could do with a rest?

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
We have a 1st class medical team, if they say Schelotto is fit then he plays, otherwise Bruno.

Only other possible change is March for AK - could go either way.

AK gave Man Ure the run around in November so maybe play him in the Cup, and Solly against Everton.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
We seem to prefer Solly over Knocky away from home. Solly offers more in defensive cover but Knocky more in attack.

For me if it ain't broke don't fix it, same again.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We have a 1st class medical team, if they say Schelotto is fit then he plays, otherwise Bruno.

Only other possible change is March for AK - could go either way.

AK gave Man Ure the run around in November so maybe play him in the Cup, and Solly against Everton.

Regarding Schelotto, I don’t think it’s as simple as it being down to our medical team’s decision, there’s a protocol which means a player that’s suffered concussion* must miss 2 weeks, I think? Apologies if you already know this.

*I’m not sure if he was concussed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He was at the U23 game in midweek, apparently looked fine.......guess CH will confirm in his press conference tomorrow

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everton fans on Radio Merseyside yesterday were absolutely crapping themselves. Pundits desperately calling on the crowd to support the home team and not turn against them after 10 mnutes (12th man etc etc). 6 pointer. Cup final atmosphere.... and on it went.

Haven't enjoyed their 6.00 pm show so much for years. I was laughing so much I had to stop off at B&Q to buy some bird food.

Good interview with Liam Rosenior as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can we make up for what we should have done at The Amex and beat them, I think that we can as I believe that players will believe that they can match most teams now and not be overawed.

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
Regarding Schelotto, I don’t think it’s as simple as it being down to our medical team’s decision, there’s a protocol which means a player that’s suffered concussion* must miss 2 weeks, I think? Apologies if you already know this.

*I’m not sure if he was concussed.

Yes, I meant that the medics would know if he had been concussed. If so, he wouldn't be fit & the protocol would have to be followed.

The FA guidelines = http://www.thefa.com/get-involved/coach/concussion

and returning to play = http://www.thefa.com/get-involved/coach/concussion/returning-to-play-enhanced-care-setting

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Finally, not exactly worth the wait, but at least we've got one.
Nicely played too, ignoring the fact that after the game Murray has 2 weeks off and Ulloa is all but guaranteed a start next week.

Anyone starting to think that a change or two against Everton mightn't have been a bad idea?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone starting to think that a change or two against Everton mightn't have been a bad idea?

No.

It's a real shame they make you select the team before kick off and not 2 days later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here