Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You’re all forgetting the new ‘Super Stand’

Shirley, it must be finished now. It’ll make Spurs ground look like Crawleys ground.

There can be nothing worse for the fans, just a golden promise that never materialised. At least during the Falmer For All Campaign they went to great lengths to keep people posted on what was happening and why, this is just a stab in the dark that'll never happen.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Welcome back? Your on his team's football forum, this is not the away end..

Speaking of the away end, you still accusing me of having new accounts on the BBS?

A little birdie told me I was getting a mention over there still?

Getting a little paranoid there, relax you’re hardly mentioned nowadays .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Don't worry, certainly not paranoid about a few has beens thinking they are hard on football forum..

I take it Dopey Dave is someone else you refer too then?

There’s a few dopey daves on there.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Getting a little paranoid there, relax you’re hardly mentioned nowadays .

Fùck me, dickhead is back. You really must be a desperately sad loser to keep appearing on here.

One of life's rejects.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
You’re all forgetting the new ‘Super Stand’

Shirley, it must be finished now. It’ll make Spurs ground look like Crawleys ground.

selhurstplans.jpeg

Ahhh the ‘Super Stand’... Hadn’t seen this mock up before, quite tidy to be fair, a poor mans West Stand :lolol:

Shame about the rest of the place though :whistle:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
a poor mans West Stand :lolol:

From the mock up for the inside of the stadium they aren’t even trying to disguise the fact it’s just a mock up of our stand. Still they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

E4B1CC3B-118E-4C5A-8487-734897D2C667.jpeg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why they wouldn't have addressed the Arthur Waite Stand is beyond me, it's a **** hole. If they had the cash, which they don't, they should buy the houses behind it and make a proper job of it, instead they'll paint the burger wagon and repair the fence and state they've lived up to their hype!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
selhurstplans.jpeg

Ahhh the ‘Super Stand’... Hadn’t seen this mock up before, quite tidy to be fair, a poor mans West Stand :lolol:

Due to be finished around about now? Do we know who has been selected to open it?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Glad to see some Palace fans getting touchy about their league position after our win against Spurs. Yes, we've had a bad run but that bad run has seen us lose less matches than Palace and have a better GD, so giving we're now coming out of this, what do they now fear .....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’m fearing another season of Roy’s anti football.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’m fearing another season of Roy’s anti football.

According to a couple of your fellow fans there's a lot of admiration in your club for what's happening at Brighton, and fear, that at the same time as our stock is evidently rising yours is sinking. Our Chairman has made first class appointments in Barber, Potter & Ashworth, the club have made some superb recruitment decisions and the infrastructure is also top notch, what's not to like about The Albion?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just 5 points, with better goal difference. Playing them in 3 weeks also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here