Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You are a palace fan on a Brighton fans forum? Do palace not have one.. Genuine question? I'm new to this website because my current job requires me to travel a lot and rarely in the country to watch my team so as a way to communicate with fellow Albion fans and pass time when I'm traveling. No trolling just only recently joined.. Now you know my story answer my question why are you here?

A newbie? Asking a established poster why he’s here , really?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You can bet Parish has sent Wilf a picture of the table and told him to give it another year and he could get CL football with Palace [emoji23]

In all seriousness I can’t see where he goes. Rumoured to want to stay in / near London. So that’s Chelsea (no chance), Arsenal (don’t really need him) , Spurs (will never pay £50M)

So where does he go ?

fulham

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You are a palace fan on a Brighton fans forum? Do palace not have one.. Genuine question? I'm new to this website because my current job requires me to travel a lot and rarely in the country to watch my team so as a way to communicate with fellow Albion fans and pass time when I'm traveling. No trolling just only recently joined.. Now you know my story answer my question why are you here?

Don’t mock him........ it’s become sad in recent years.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm guessing it's because you're a sad **** who has no life, just to troll? Twitter might be your best bet Dougie..

No need for the insults,if it carries on I’ll report you. I normally give trolls a wide berth , sheebo excluded, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt , but if you continue in this manor I’ll have to ignore you.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I'm guessing it's because you're a sad **** who has no life, just to troll? Twitter might be your best bet Dougie..
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] used to pretend to be a female on here; no one knows why, she's very coy about it :rolleyes::facepalm::shrug::lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] used to pretend to be a female on here; no one knows why, she's very coy about it :rolleyes::facepalm::shrug::lolol:

A mod, he knows who he is, put out personal information and stated I was a woman, you chose to go with it not my problem. I should have took it further really but hey ho.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
A mod, he knows who he is, put out personal information and stated I was a woman, you chose to go with it not my problem. I should have took it further really but hey ho.

well, thanks for clearing that up, that's totally conclusive :ffsparr:

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
No need for the insults,if it carries on I’ll report you. I normally give trolls a wide berth , sheebo excluded, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt , but if you continue in this manor I’ll have to ignore you.

Oh no, please don't report me!! :lol:

Didn't mean to touch a nerve. I hope the future gives you more opportunities so you don't have to spend the next 8 years on a rival fans forum arguing on the internet I'll probably get bored of this and be off it by Christmas my guess is if I re-joined in 2028 you'll still be here.. :wanker:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh no, please don't report me!! :lol:

Didn't mean to touch a nerve. I hope the future gives you more opportunities so you don't have to spend the next 8 years on a rival fans forum arguing on the internet I'll probably get bored of this and be off it by Christmas my guess is if I re-joined in 2028 you'll still be here.. :wanker:

That’s it. I’ve warned you , so I will ignore you forthwith.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
What have those got to do with your bizarre claim that Palace ‘parked the bus’ at Old Trafford?

The point is they play the same way versus everyone, park the bus and counter.. Nothing wrong with it just a bit boring, I actually thought they were played it perfectly against United, kind of wish we did the same thing when we go there.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
The point is they play the same way versus everyone, park the bus and counter.. Nothing wrong with it just a bit boring, I actually thought they were played it perfectly against United, kind of wish we did the same thing when we go there.

Which part of they didn’t ‘park the bus’ at Old Trafford are you struggling with?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here