Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They seem a tad disappointed with the advertising around the new Chelsea Third shirt .... can't drop in the tweet but I'm sure you've seen it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd have had them nailed on for relegation at the end of last season (a couple of weeks ago), but they've been busy in the market and picked up a couple of good players, still think we'll finish just above them though.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
BBC predict relegation....

Well that's that then, definitely a top 10 finish for them up the road.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54087151

Much as I would love to see them relegated this is not going to happen. They have had a good transfer market and still retain their best player Zaha.

If that remains then they will certainly accumulate more points than last season , when they finished comfortably out of trouble.

Top 10 might be a possible for them IMO.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s time, we all know it’s time

For them to take their seats in the new stand?

Good for them, one less thing for us to take the wee-wee out of North West Kent's finest.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Eze and Batshuaiy (or however you spell it) are good signings but they still have a poor midfield and very overrated defenders. If they can keep Cahill fit I guess they have a decent chance of survival but otherwise they are going down.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Eze 10 ( on the back of his shirt).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Eze 10 ( on the back of his shirt).

Have you even had a cup of tea yet? Or do you just wake up and kiss your beloved next to you? Your iPad I mean.

The only way you'd get a woman home is in the boot of your car.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Eze and Batshuaiy (or however you spell it) are good signings but they still have a poor midfield and very overrated defenders. If they can keep Cahill fit I guess they have a decent chance of survival but otherwise they are going down.

Dougie / ***** won’t be happy with these signings deep down as he’s racist and posted a pic of an Asian family at an Albion game as an insult then ignored many questions as to why he posted it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have you even had a cup of tea yet? Or do you just wake up and kiss your beloved next to you? Your iPad I mean.

The only way you'd get a woman home is in the boot of your car.

iPad :lolol:

By the way, not sure tea / hot water has reached the flats of Croydon yet - 3G and stolen phones is more the vibe they use...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Please can you all just help me lose my virginity

Been through this loads - I’ve tried to organise a whip round but everyone thinks you’re a **** so it’s hard...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I agree. You’ve done alright. I do wonder how the Zaha situation will play out. Will he behave like a grumpy kid again?

Zaha must go this window shirley, he's turning into a bigger wasted talent than Gazza

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here